Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The extra 8% EBAY bucks really add up

I have earned over $250 buying silver eagles this month.

Comments

• Options
    Excellent! Actually getting a discount on buying money.

They started Ebay bucks the day after I spent over a $1,000 there back earlier in the fall.

I've done better since then.
  • Options
    How do you get 8%? I am getting only 2%.
    BST reference: wondercoin, cone10, fivecents, jmdm1194, goldman86
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

It's real good right now with the added 8%.
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    I have $136 so far. The triple bucks promotions helped!
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options

<< <i>How do you get 8%? I am getting only 2%. >>

As am I. How do you get 8?
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    stealerstealer Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know how I can get in on this? I'm still only getting 2% image
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone know how I can get in on this? I'm still only getting 2% image >>

Same here. image
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    Now that I think of it, I think they had triple bucks a little while back. That's gone away now.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    You join "bill me later" which is part of e bay . All the listings should have on them "earn an extra 8% if you use "bill me later". I use that and

then pay my bill when it is due with no interest charges. It is a great deal.My last purchase yesterday was to buy 20 2007 W silver eagles for

$680 with free shipping.

I received $68 in ebay bucks making it a cost to me of only $612 or $30.60 each, just about the price of silver.

It is real easy to join and costs you nothing.

• Options
    PM me with ur email i can save u a extra 5% on top of that i have saved over $600 in the last mont along with my mother has saved around $900 on her account
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options

<< <i>PM me with ur email i can save u a extra 5% on top of that i have saved over $600 in the last mont along with my mother has saved around $900 on her account >>

PM sent
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    You have to sign up for a credit card through bill me later to get 8%. They had triple bucks a few weeks ago open to everyone.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options

Yes it is a line of credit but you are not issued a credit card. I started off with a credit line of $800 and it has increased to over a thousand

already. I just pay it off every month when I get it and there are no charges at all. It's free money guys.

I get nothing out of this if you get in. I am just trying to save you some money.
  • Options
    I am getting 7% rebates on e-bay - PM your e-mail I will send you a link for it
    MT
  • Options
    Does the "bill me later" promotion really work on coins?
    From the website www.billmelater.com/cm/paypal/landers/ebaybmlf10d10bucksiwL.html
    near the bottom it says that coins&paper money are excluded from getting ebay bucks using the "bill me later" promotion.

Edit: oops my bad, this is a different promotion. Sorry.
  • Options

Yes, it works real well. I have over $250 in ebay bucks whereas before I was getting only 2% and it was only amounting to a few dollars

every 3 month period. I wish I had signed up for this before but thought it was just another gimmick.
  • Options
    Check on this, but I believe the extra percentages end Dec 31. Yo may have only a week.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They recently raised Mr. Rebates to 5% for ebay purchases with a $50 limit per purchase. With that, my 2% ebay bucks and 1% credit card cashback I'm hitting 8% on all ebay purchases.

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options

Nothing lasts forever but you still have plenty of time this week. I believe you can only qualify for up to $500 in ebay bucks so most of us

have quite a ways to go and $500 will buy us a lot more coins in January.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file