Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 1967 Topps #566 - G. Geiger SP - PSA 9!

Hello!
I have a low pop in PSA 9 of Gary Geiger #566 in the 1967 Topps set. It is in the High # series for that year. The same series that has #572 Don Demeter which is always popular.
I have this on ebay along with other PSA graded cards this time around. Thanks for looking.

1967 Topps Geiger PSA 9 and other listings

Comments

• Only 4 days left! If you have a hole in your '67 set this can fill it.

bump
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    As per your auction: "This is definitely a card from the 1967 High # series. It is a short print. So PSA 9 Mint
    and a short print, what is not to like?
    "

I'm pretty certain that this card actually one of the "double prints?" Should still realize $40-50, though.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Good Luck with your low pop card...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
  • I just looked at the SMR price guide for the 1967 Topps set. It said near the top of the listings

Commons 1 - 370
    Commons 371 - 457
    Commons 458 - 533
    Commons 534-609 (short prints)

It's okay if I'm wrong because I'm still learning about things with the hobby. The learning never ends.
    Thanks for replying.
  • I see it this way. I look at how many cards of a player have been submitted then I look at the grade of the card that I have.
    In this case the 67 Geiger. 251 submissions and 25 are PSA 9. Basically that is one out of every ten. For me a low pop card
    with a PSA 9 grade is at least 1 out of every 10. Just how I see it. Your definition may be different and I respect that.
    Thank you for replying.