Home Precious Metals
Options

Is there going to be a wicked PM plunge after 11/03?

PreTurbPreTurb Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭
After the Fed does their thing, are all the speculative investors going to be heading for the exits?

Comments

• Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Hope so.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    If there is, I believe it will be no more than 10% for Au and 15% for Ag. I can't see gold under $1200 or silver under $20 this year.

Any pullback will be a short lived dip before we push higher in 2011. Somebody, somewhere posted a great chart last summer overlaying the U.S. National Debt vs. the price of gold from 2000 to 2010. It was an almost perfect correlation. This bodes very well for PM bulls.......image
  • Options
    Its possible, if the stock market crashes too, but it will be very short lived.
  • Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭
    Works for me, lemmings are great little creatures.
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drop would be welcomed by China and India - the big buyers.

The rise would be a sign that regardless of the political party or the mainiplutaive "yes or no, well maybe" from the Fed, Gold remains THE Currency.
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see $20 or less silver for the stupid hockey pucks this year. Premium is going to be annoying on those I think, lower spot the better.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the Fed does their thing, are all the speculative investors going to be heading for the exits?

You mean, the speculative investors in gold & silver? Where else might they go? What assets aren't speculative these days?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.