Home Sports Talk
Options

LeBron free agent sweepstakes about to begin - pick how long before he signs with someone

A. first 24 hours.

B. 2-3 days

C. 4-6 days

D. one week

E. at least a month

F. no idea/other.

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    July 10. With the Cleveland Cavaliers.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he will co-ordinate his decision with lots of fireworks....I think we will know Sunday afternoon. image
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be really weird if Le Bron chose to sign with the Clippers [maybe for a piece of the team, with Donald Sterling giving him an option to purchase all of the team after Sterling dies or chooses to sell].

Such a move to LA and joining the Clippers would result in both Kobe and Le Bron playing on the same Staples Center floor, night after night. 82 home games at Staples, 41 each for the Lakers and the Clippers. 4 games (or 6 games?) would be played in the regular season between the Lakers and Clippers. Kobe v. Le Bron; or if you prefer, Le Bron v. Kobe. Then consider a possible playoff matchup between the Lakes and Clippers.

An NBA fan in LA would have to consider buying season tickets for both teams, just so he/whe can get their fill of both Kobe and LeBron, night after night.

I wonder if Le Bron is getting tired of cold weather and snow?

We shall see shortly.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    The LA thing would be crazy. I think he is going to stay in Cleveland.
    He's not sharing the spotlight with anyone and signing with Chicago there would always be comparisons to the greatest of them all. Even he can't fill those shoes. No one compares to #23 in the 80's and 90's....period.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>g. IDGAF >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Salary cap is set on July 7.... I wouldn't bet on any free agent signings until after that date.
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    he will sign july 8th with the nj nets for 3 years for 45 million
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    ESPN is gonna have an orgasm whenever he decides.....
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    He said there will be an announcement on Monday.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be to the first team that offers him an entire state.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and maybe they'll throw in Rhode Island.