Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH: 1988 Fleer Basketball Wax - $360 PAYPAL OK, NOT FORCING YOU TO TAKE AS A LOT!!!!

I got 3 boxes of this stuff.....I am willing to give one away.....let me know!

Comments

• Options
    Your frustration runs very deep. I feel sorry for you. Must be tough to harbor so much anger!
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Look who is talking....you are the one who resorted to low blows...just trying to give someone a deal:

FSH: One unsearched box, PAYPAL OK, not forcing you to take as a lot!! Can't get much better than that!!!
  • Options
    JustusJustus Posts: 179 ✭✭
    I'm new here but have been reading the old threads. I just HAVE to ask....how long have you two been divorced??
    Successful transactions w/Comicgeek68, Statman, Scotgreb, Aupt, captainthreeputt, diamondman, Mickey71, slantycouch, Bkritz, BABERUTHJOEDIMAGGIO, craigger, Huggyface, and many others.
  • Options
    Tell me about it! I wish some people would just leave well enough alone!
  • Options
    Bottom line is this: I AM BEGGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SOMEONE TO TAKE THIS BOX AWAY FROM ME!! I have had to deal with so much crud because of this box, it is like it is cursed or something! I never in my life......
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will start the bidding off at $260 DLVD PAYPAL.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    Can't do it! BBCE has a standing offer of $325.....It's kind of like when people want me to sell cards to them for less than what All Star Cards pays on their BUY list.....after fees, I am REALLY taking a bath......I might as well just ship it off to them. In this instance, I am not going lower than what BBCE is paying for the boxes........
  • Options
    I'm trying to generate some action here......I would hope for you the bidding will go above $260. image
  • Options
    I am tempted to crack open one of the boxes....if I happen to pull a GEM MINT 10 Jordan sticker in one of the first few packs, then this will all be a moot point, because I will horde the other 2 cases!
  • Options
    How many times does the OP intend to babble about this offering today? Its my understanding that just a single "bump" is allowed per day so as to create a fair environment for others who wish to use the BST. You arent that stupid, are you Bobby?
  • Options
    I am forced to repeat an earlier posting thanks to your continually browbeating of me....

Look who is talking....you are the one who resorted to low blows...just trying to give someone a deal:

FSH: One unsearched box, PAYPAL OK, not forcing you to take as a lot!! Can't get much better than that!!!

With that being said, I am TRULY SORRY I EVER TRIED TO GIVE YOU A DEAL!! I REGRET EVER DOING THAT!!!

Now shoo fly.....
  • Options
    Bump to say, let's get this bidding party started....
  • Options
    We are working backwards nathaniel! I have one on Ebay for $425 delivered. If you catch a BING discount, you can get it for around $350-$360...I am selling one here....$360.......and one will probably get busted open with scans here..this is like a used car...we work BACKWARDS...not upwards! image
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    no offense, but i believe these '88 fleer cards are WAY overpriced!!!

no offense to anybody selling them either,
    but w/ $360 you could build a majority of the friggin set in psa 9.

i digress

j
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    You buy this hoping to get GEM MINT 10's....not 9's....the Jordan Sticker alone in a 10 is over $3,000!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I just bought an 88-89 set on ebay for $35 DLVD. Granted it was missing the Reggie Miller and the Jordan A.S., but it has an extra Jordan sticker (two shots at a PSA 10) and a bunch of star dupes.

So as I have said before, for $360, you can buy 8-10 sets and go for PSA 10s. Plus, you can avoid boxes with horrible o/c runs.

I would only buy 88-89 Fleer to keep sealed as a showpiece. Well, maybe I'd rip a few packs. image
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    I have to think that "perceived demand" is what drives people to pay such amounts for this year.

Probability of not only pulling most desirable card, but pulling it w/ gem mint status, is, well not logical captain.
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Oh look...gecko claims to have sold his for more money, forcing you to take a 2nd box of something else, and forcing you to send a money order!!! Who all believes that????? Not I......
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    Let's GET IT ON!!
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got 3 boxes of this stuff.....I am willing to give one away.....let me know!

image >>

Since your willing to give one away (give away to me means free) I'll PM you my address so you can send me one. image
  • Options

<< <i>Oh look...gecko claims to have sold his for more money, forcing you to take a 2nd box of something else, and forcing you to send a money order!!! Who all believes that????? Not I...... >>

Does it suck? Being so bitter I mean. It must be very tough being you. Tell me one thing, do you have your pharmacist on speed dial to refill your prescription antidepressants?
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Oh look...gecko claims to have sold his for more money, forcing you to take a 2nd box of something else, and forcing you to send a money order!!! Who all believes that????? Not I...... >>

Does it suck? Being so bitter I mean. It must be very tough being you. Tell me one thing, do you have your pharmacist on speed dial to refill your prescription antidepressants? >>

Anyone care to share a very condensed version of what happened between Gecko and BobbyW? I must have missed something in my reading the last few days.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone care to share a very condensed version of what happened between Gecko and BobbyW? I must have missed something in my reading the last few days. >>

Gecko claimed Bobby could possibly be a resealer and we should buy from Gecko because he is such an outstanding member of this here community.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone care to share a very condensed version of what happened between Gecko and BobbyW? I must have missed something in my reading the last few days. >>

Gecko claimed Bobby could possibly be a resealer and we should buy from Gecko because he is such an outstanding member of this here community. >>

Thanks!

Mike
  • Options
    That was the Super Cliff Notes version.
  • Options

<< <i>That was the Super Cliff Notes version. >>

That's ok, in school, I even thought the Cliff Notes versions were too long. I watched the movies instead.

Mike
  • Options
    bottom line...Gecko has a double standard, and acts with low class.....
  • Options
    I don't know what happened between Bobby and Gecko but in all my dealings with Bobby he has always been upstanding and honest. I have bought several cards from him and he has helped me to obtain cards for my set. As to any insinuation that Bobby is untrustworthy, my experience in dealing with him proves otherwise.

EARL
  • Options
    Yes - I still have these!