Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

mint changes shipping date on LP-4 to 12/1

tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

......image
"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Comments

• Options
    Got mine...!!!image
    ......Larry........image
  • Options
    Got mine today image
  • Options

......now i'm told they shipped!imageimage
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    JedPlanchetJedPlanchet Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    Mine also shipped today. And so ends the accumulation of 2009 Lincoln Mint Products ™

Whatever you are, be a good one. ---- Abraham Lincoln
  • Options

.......now we await the newly designed reverse 2010 cent!image
  • Options
    Still can't get myself to buy the proof Lincoln cents set of 4.......
  • Options
    BobSavBobSav Posts: 913 ✭✭✭
    I got 2 sets delivered yesterday. 1 set fine 2nd set scratches on one coin.
    Both sets the reverse of the coins look much better than the obverse.

Oh well.

Bob
    Past transactions with:
    Lordmarcovan, WTCG, YogiBerraFan, Phoenin21, LindeDad, Coll3ctor, blue594, robkoll, Mike Dixon, BloodMan, Flakthat and others.
  • Options
    My order still says in process....don't know what the hangup is....I am on the subcription list for five sets...and the cancel option was gone

for the last week????
    ....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make....

The Beatles
  • Options

<< <i>Still can't get myself to buy the proof Lincoln cents set of 4....... >>

......now, let me see if i can sweeten the pot. THEY'RE MADE OF 95% COPPER!!!image
  • Options
    droopyddroopyd Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭
    mine shipped yesterday.
    Me at the Springfield coin show:
    60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!
  • Options

<< <i>

......now, let me see if i can sweeten the pot. THEY'RE MADE OF 95% COPPER!!!image >>

OH.....you mean the SAME ones that are in the regular proof set??? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

......now, let me see if i can sweeten the pot. THEY'RE MADE OF 95% COPPER!!!image >>

OH.....you mean the SAME ones that are in the regular proof set??? image >>

.....yep!image
  • Options
    Definitely cheaper than buying proof sets just to get the cents. Too bad they didn't make a 4 coin cent set for just the mint sets.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file