Home U.S. Coin Forum

PCGS Graders are great people.

They do a great job, and are probably really nice folks.
I hope that each and every one of them had a fun, relaxing weekend, and show up to work this week in a good mood.

I still think they all deserve higher pay and more vacation time.... oh yeah, and bonuses, big bonuses.

Comments

• commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,084 ✭✭✭
    Good luck on your submission!

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    Just so you know...

It has been tried before...the pre-submission buttering.

Good luck!
  • ponderitponderit Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, how many coins do you have submitted right now? image
    Edited to add, what Richard said goes double for me, submission #16755..........
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • AngryTurtleAngryTurtle Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    Since submissions are anonymous, you should give them a hint as to the graders of which series deserve the biggest bonuses!
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Let's see if you feel this way when you get your grades back. image
  • ponderitponderit Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Let's see if you feel this way when you get your grades back. image >>

Good point
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

.......so you're hoping the AU coin you submitted comes back a MS-65, eh?image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how many did you send in?
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about their copper related Orchiectomy.
  • richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
    I'm ashamed of you all.... thinking I had ulterior motives.

You don't want them to be feeling stress or doubts when they are charged with the difficult task of... say grading and attributing a VAM 2B.
  • MarkInDavisMarkInDavis Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭
    While we know they grade all codes skillfully, was there a particular series and year these wonderful people do such a spectacular job on.
    image Respectfully, Mark
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    More vacation time = slower turnaround times.

So which of the graders are the best of the best people? How many of them do you actually know by name?
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

<< <i>More vacation time = slower turnaround times.

So which of the graders are the best of the best people? How many of them do you actually know by name? >>

zero... image
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucking up in a public forum will not increase your chances at a higher grade on your coins, but it may cause an increase in grading fees, friend.

HE>I

• MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>More vacation time = slower turnaround times.

So which of the graders are the best of the best people? How many of them do you actually know by name? >>

Let's see, there's

Sneaky Pete
    Cross eyed Jane
    Lazy Larry
    Too quick Jim
    Genuine Jerry

Am I forgetting someone?

• I am sure they are great people. Unfortunately, they get about as much respect as a baseball umpire.

<< <i>Sucking up in a public forum will not increase your chances at a higher grade on your coins, but it may cause an increase in grading fees, friend. >>

It was a joke image
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Sucking up in a public forum will not increase your chances at a higher grade on your coins, but it may cause an increase in grading fees, friend. >>

It was a joke image >>

So was my first entry , but it must have gone over your head image

HE>I

<< <i>

<< <i>

It was a joke image >>

So was my first entry , but it must have gone over your head image >>

See... I am a little slow image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file