Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Guess the vam

While I am not a vam collector nor do I usually ever have any interest in vamsI just couldnt pass on this one due to the color image
So can you guess the vam

Comments

• Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭
    Ummm.... 11
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking it doesn't look as good in hand...
    that's my guess.

Great photo !
  • Options
    ponderitponderit Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it a VAM - 4?
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • Options

<< <i>I'm thinking it doesn't look as good in hand...
    that's my guess.

Great photo ! >>

You are correct it doesnt look as good in hand it looks better. I do appreciate the underlying insinuation that my images are juiced in some way though. I believe this is the third or fourth time you have popped in a thread of mine and made the same statment. As to the vam, no correct guesses so far.
  • Options
  • Options
    Where how when.. image
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    VAM-13A?

Looks like the date is slanted and I think I see some polishing lines under the toning.

I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

• Options
    Vam 18 2 Olive Reverse or the Vam 30 Doubled 9, 2 olive reverse as they are now considered likely to be the same variety.image
  • Options
    It is the vam 24 doubled wing- pcgs even put it on the holder image
    I should have given closer images to help, next time I will post large images image thanks for all the responses.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file