Cents Becky, they are Cents
  • That 94 is SAWEEEEEET!

• EdscoinEdscoin Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭
    WOW! RTS thats 2 nice pennies!
    ED
  • Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Do we need to remind you that those are called "Cents" >>

Yeah, and they don't look 'new' either! Well, new to RTS maybe image
    Seriously, those are nice coins....I don't know the variety of the 1830, but I know enough that ANY 1830 at VF and higher with nice surfaces is a tough and underrated middle date cent (and I need one!). No commentary needed on the '94!
    Successful BST transactions with 171 members. Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • RTSRTS Posts: 1,408

<< <i>.I don't know the variety of the 1830, but I know enough that ANY 1830 at VF and higher with nice surfaces is a tough and underrated middle date cent (and I need one!). No commentary needed on the '94! >>

The 1830 is N6.
  • Nice 2 cents
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    Very nice pennies. The 1830 isn't a date we see much of even though it isn't an uncommon date. The 94 is outstanding. S-28 has awesome hair details and the planchet, especially on the obv, is very nice.

I believe the OP knows what words he is choosing.
  • Call them whatever you like...

Nice coins... thanks for putting your "too sense" in... imageimage
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! And I see nothing wrong with calling them pennies! And besides, Stone, haven't we had that discussion before...... image
    Charmy Harker
    The Penny Lady®
  • RTSRTS Posts: 1,408
    N9...

• notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭
    Now you need to change the title to 3 pennies. The 1820 in any variety except N13 is under appreciated because of the large number of Randall Hoard centsavailable.

Very nice. --Jerry

• << <i>

<< <i>Pretty pennies...imageimage >>

Cents Becky, they are Cents >>

I called 'em pennies when I was a kid and I'll call 'em pennies now if I want to.

It's just semantics as far as I'm concerned.

JTimage
    It is health that is real wealth, not pieces of gold and silver. Gandhi.

I collect all 20th century series except gold including those series that ended there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file