Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Any interest in a really cheap 28 Peace? Plus a couple other neat coins...

I'm selling the 28 Peace for a friend, who, believe it or not, found it in a dealers junk box of dollars, at junk box prices. So he's in it right...yeah, I'll say. Scroll to the bottom and you'll find it, at a number that is way, way below the lowest you'll see anywhere. First PM takes it.

1921-S Walker PCGS, very solid for the grade as you can see, with really nice color. I bought it from someone who also had a PCGS VF-30, and that coin was basically identical in wear but really washed-out, color-wise. This is as nice as you'll find for.... $795

1895-O Morgan Dollar, ANACS VF-35. I sent this in to both PCGS and ANACS, and got the same grade in both places. I really thought a 40 was deserved, considering especially the normal flat strike at the center on this date. But alas...so here it is: $485 (and I take a nice little loss...oh well....these things happen....)

1928 Peace Dollar, NCS Fine Details. Rim Bumps as you can see....priced accordingly. Otherwise decent, with natural color. First $225 takes it

Prices are delivered: postpaid, insured. Full return privilege, of course. Thanks for your interest...more to come.

...Tom

LRC Numismatics eBay listings:
http://stores.ebay.com/lrcnumismatics

Comments