Home Sports Talk
Options

ESPN's Sportsnation is the worst show ever.

AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
I have tried to give this show a chance and it is still horrible. Colin Cowherd is terrible. Is there anyone here who actually likes anything about this show?

Comments

• Options
    Cant stand the guy...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Cowherd knows College Football but doesn't know jack about ANY other sport. It's a joke to listen to him try to talk about baseball or basketball. I used to listen to ESPN Radio in Los Angeles but switched to another station solely because of him.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    I used to love Tony Kornheiser's ESPN radio show. When this moron replaced him, I listened to about 3 or 4 shows and couldn't stand anymore. I've never seen a full episode of Sportsnation. Actually I've never seen more than about 3 seconds, because I keep flipping when I see it's on.
  • Options
    I watch it every day just to look at the blonde chick.
  • Options

<< <i>I used to love Tony Kornheiser's ESPN radio show. When this moron replaced him, I listened to about 3 or 4 shows and couldn't stand anymore. I've never seen a full episode of Sportsnation. Actually I've never seen more than about 3 seconds, because I keep flipping when I see it's on. >>

X2...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    Cowherd is hands down the worst radio sportstalk personality I've ever heard. The fact that his TV show stinks is of little surprise.
    Brett