Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

jsf's 1000th post - Giveaway - Winner announced 1st post

and the WINNER is: 123cents, way to go, 655 guess was 2 over my number of 653 (for June 1953), PM headed your way

I thank you all for your insights into coin collecting and the guidance it has given me these past few years.

I quit wearing jewelry many years ago when I first started working with high voltage. Hence this giveaway. It's a genuine, high dollar, cheap fake, I think image , gold coin ring. Maybe our resident, chinese coin expert will pipe in here concerning the authenticity of this exceptional item. It says United States of America and 1873 on it. Plus it has a gorgeous eagle depicted. It won't fit on any of my fingers except my pinky, ...and I have rather large hands.

Hopefully a YN interested in pursuing real gold in the future will win this thing, but all are welcome to enter.

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1000, closest guess to the number I'm thinking of will win this giveaway. One guess per forum member. Earliest guess and/or in case of a tie, over or under, wins. Deadline for your guess, June 14, 10pm CDT. Winner will be announced in a day, or few, afterward. I reserve the right to amend this giveaway, if necessary.

Have fun!

P.S. Remember to turn on your PM function for notification purposes.

P.S.S. I was just talking to Dave @CRO, I think it is this buying strategy I call "intelligent dabbling" that so many of you folks have helped me to develop. He liked the term and is welcome to use it too. Again, I thank you folks and hope I can continue to hone my buying skills with your sage advice. Hey, onward, through the fog...

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file