Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

THE GIVEAWAY -- Winner Posted!

And the winner is... MisterTicToc!!

The page my wife flipped to was page 272. MisterTicToc had the guess of 270 which was the closest!

MisterTicToc will now be the proud owner of this 1842 Large Cent! (You can really tell my lighting setup isn't for copper!)

Make sure to keep an eye out for other giveaways in the future (as I'll probably be giving away the remainder of the items at a later date)

.. And MisterTicToc please send me a PM with your address!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I am doing a giveaway. I will be giving away something just not sure what, maybe a 1842 large cent, 1864 2 cent, roll of buffalo's, 1868 trime- rough shape, 1923 s walker,1936 d quarter,1940 d quarter, silver roosevelt dime, bag of wheats, its up to you simply put one of the items in your post with your guess. I will end the contest in a day or two.

Now for the contest itself. I am going to flip through the 2009 redbook and stick my finger in a page. Whatever page is open is the winning number. Just list your number along with the item you would like to win.
Edit- REMEMBER TO PUT THE ITEM YOU WOULD LIkE TO WIN IN WITH YOUR GUESS. image

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file