Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1,000 Post Giveaway! Colorful 1961-D Dime! 120 Slabs - holapikachu7 winner!

Recently i've reached 1,000 posts so it's time for a giveaway. Simply reply to this topic your guess of how many PCGS slabbed coins are in the picture below. Edit to add results are in: there are 120 slabs in the picture below. holapikachu7 is the winner.

Only 1 guess per user. Guessing ends at 10PM Central Time on Thursday, April 23, 2009 and the answer and winner will be announced soonafter. You may guess the same amount as another user, but if more than 1 person guesses the same and they are right, it will be simply chance between the winners to see who wins the coin - there is no second, third prize, etc. Keeping this simple. If no one guesses exactly on, the closest guess will win. If there is someone that's 1 over and 1 under, it would be chance between the 2 to see who wins it from there. The coin the winner will receive free of charge is a colorful toned 1961 D 10c NGC MS66. Sorry, i'm very low on nicely toned home team plastic at this time. Included below is a picture. You cannot see all of the coin because i wanted to leave some to the imagination and some element of surprise (hopefully) to the winner.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth. ~Vladimir Lenin

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file