Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

MTG Graded PSA Alpha for sale

Think the time has come for me to sell off some of my extra PSA graded Alpha collection.
I'll be putting together a list of the 300 or so cards I'll have available over the weekend.
I'd prefer to give other collectors here from the forums first shot at the cards before the evil empire that is Ebay is used.
If you would like a copy of the list, shoot me an email to Tap4black@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you as soon as it is finished.

Len
Tap4Black

Comments

• Good Evening,

So for us clueless ones, Formally from California prior to 1975 or so, the only thing that fits the bill for me is when I grew up they had these stores called Alpha-Beta Grocery stores.

Any resemblence???

Neilimageimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Good luck Len image

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Initial list has just been sent out! If you did not receive your copy, shoot me another email at tap4black@yahoo.com and I'll make sure it goes out.

I'll leave the cards for sale exclusively to the receipients of the list thru March 15th.

Thanks and happy browsing!

Len
    Tap4Black
  • HEY GUYS!

Just got my grades back on the ALPHA rares I busted in the Beta starter a couple months ago. Both the Purelace and Illusionary Mask came back as PSA 9's. image
    Out of 30 submissions 9 came back as GEM MINTS. Is this about the norm? 20-30% range? Just curious. One of my GEM MINTS was the Beta Demonic Tutor which I am VERY pleased about. Between that and the 2 alpha rares I think I made out okay. Let me know if anyone is interested in the ALPHA stuff. I am already too deep in the Beta stuff to even think about an Alpha set.

Talk to you soon,
    Nick
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - PLATO -
  • Hey Nick,

Your ratio of 10's out of sealed product is at the low end, but not out of line, with what others have gotten. It is very tough to get 10's on Alpha/Beta stuff. Considering the price of sealed, it is a pretty daunting task to put together a Gem 10 set, to be sure!!!

BTW - I'd be very happy with 9's on Alpha rares, and congrats on the Tutor image

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Hey Nick-

I would be happy with your rate of 10's. I have had a horrible experience with busting alpha starters. I've got about a 3% psa 10 rate. I've even got a number of psa 7's from sealed alpah starters. congrats. on the tutor.

-will
    jasper