Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1975 Hostess Panels

Hello,
I am currently building a high grade PSA 1975 Hostess Panels set. If anyone has any nice panels that are cut outside the borders and free of scratches and other surface wear please send me a PM with your prices. I have attached a link to my set so you can see the panels I am still looking for.

Thanks
I appreciate it.

1975 Hostess Panels set

Comments

• redlegsredlegs Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's try this link again. The first one does not appear to be working.

1975 Hostess Panel Set

From Detective Comics #450 (August 1975)
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • RobbyRobby Posts: 656 ✭✭✭
    RedLegs ................ Question about the Hostess Panels ......... Do the Hostess panels come in the Twinkies version ( with the bar on the back ) and if so ..... does Psa label them as such ? Or did the 1975 Twinkie's only come as a single card ?
    Dave ' Robbie' Robinson
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • redlegsredlegs Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave,

The Hostess "Twinkies" are not found in panel form. The "Twinkies" variation were only issued in Hostess Single Pack items.

• twinkies list

yes PSA labels them as Hostess Twinkies variations - different from Hostess variations.
  • Phil

PM sent

Rich
  • I know, I know, this thread died almost 12 years ago, but because I'm now pursuing the completion of this set myself, I'm resurrecting it. Currently I've amassed 17 beautiful panels, but need quite a bit more. If you have any in your possession and they're in excellent shape, meaning there's enough room around the intended card edges which will allow the border around it to be redefined and there's no creasing or surface wear, I am seriously interested in negotiating price. This was a set I wanted when I was a kid, but my folks never permitted those type of snacks in our home, so here I am 45 years later trying to do just that. Please let me know and thanks!

Currently seeking 1975 Hostess panels
    Got one, two, more? Let me know!!

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sent you a PM...either way, LMK

• kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

That Yount panel is off the charts. Epic set! <3