Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanks to John Nanney's Discovery, 2008 ASE's with 2007 reverse going through the roof

Comments

• Options
    Ok, I give. Every 08/07 the Mint shipped has been accounted for. There will be no more and the price should go to the moon. Feel better now? Geez, you guys need to get out in the sun more often. There is a whole big world out there. I love you all no matter what you say. image
    Now just why the hell do I have to push "1" for English??
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    No one is saying that they have all been accounted for. There are plenty more that are in people's closets at this point, but, what I am saying is that there are a lot more eagle collectors out there that have not even heard of these coins yet that will need to have one for there collection and with even 47000 (which is the mints number) there will never be enough to go around.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,485 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm not being mean, just tired of people running these coins down. These coins will be the most desirable and low minted coins of the eagle series. >>

I don't recall anybody "running the coin down"! Howdy is mearly relating his experience with his Morgans which, sadly to say, is the way the coin business operates. Big today and gone tomorrow!

No doubt this coin is very unique! A one of a kind Silver American Eagle error! Well thats not totally true as a recent major strike through came up for auction and a fellow poster here did have a couple od Die Trial Strikes which if they went to auction would put the NGC MS70 (ER or not) to shame but thats a different thread.

This coin, the rev of 07 is a very big deal but I would not be at all surprised if all the hype that is being leveled does not come true. The collecting world is very strange in that what is an "obvious sure thing" in a lot of folks minds, sometimes never materializes for whatever reason.

The truth of the matter is that "time" will tell where this pans out for the collecting community and it is still way too early in the game to make any hard statements.

Those that feel these will skyrocket in price should respect the experience of those that have witnessed the duds. If they do go up, then great! If they don't then no biggie! The whole point is that this thread is open to ALL opinions not just the opinions of those that want to continue the hype!

As for the "These coins will be the most desirable and low minted coins of the eagle series", this remains to be seen...............

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    coolestcoolest Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭
    Well at this point there are many many coins available and they continue to sell for $500+.
    So I guess there must be thousands of people still scrambling to get them. No I don't have one I am still waiting for a reasonable price, that at this point I don't think I will ever see. Like the 1995-W Proof that I turned down at the "ridiculous" price of $600.
  • Options
    Just added another NGC 70 Early Release to my stash. That makes 4 now. Man, these things are really harder and harder to come by on ebay.

Oh, and as for the number of auctions getting lower and lower...someone said that this is because less and less people are buying....hm....maybe. But it's my opinion that fewer and few people want to sell them. That tells me that there are a lot of people who do have them don't want to sell them at the current price level. In other words, they think that this coin is worth more than it's being sold for right now.

If I were to continue to see 300+ auctions per day, then I'd expect to see a huge run on this coin, dropping the price to $300...$200....$100....that's just not happening. It's stayed at this level for several weeks now. Some people are still buying them, but fewer ones are willing to sell.

As for the guy that told his son to dump all of his stash, he's just hoping that the coins crash...and crash hard...heaven forbid if he made the wrong choice by telling his son to sell 25 coins that could potentially appreciate in value over the next several years....who knows....he might even look foolish....can't let that happen now, can we? With all due respect and no offense intended of course. image

EDIT: BTW, in latest issue of Coin World, Coast to Coast still selling raw for $599. Cornerstone selling raw for $499, NGC 69 Early Release: $549, NGC 70 (non Early Release) for $711, NGC 70 Early Release for $830.

No ad from Chattanooga. Paul Simms didn't have it on their ad.

Also I spoke to Coast to Coast coins, and he said that since it's summer, things tend to get a little slow.

Folks, people ARE still buying these coins, which means that there is still plenty of demand.
  • Options
    lope208lope208 Posts: 1,960
    howdy,

a profit on 25 of these things, when purchased at Mint cost, is a wonderful thing.
    If they go up, so be it. Everyone has their reasons and I, too, could use the profit (who couldn't?), but
    I'm making it and trying to hang on to the coins I've got. So far, so good.
    Successful BST transactions:
    commoncents123, JrGMan2004, Coll3ctor (2), Dabigkahuna, BAJJERFAN, Boom, GRANDAM, newsman, cohodk, kklambo, seateddime, ajia, mirabela, Weather11am, keepdachange, gsa1fan, cone10
    -------------------------
  • Options
    hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭

<< <i>howdy,

a profit on 25 of these things, when purchased at Mint cost, is a wonderful thing.
    If they go up, so be it. Everyone has their reasons and I, too, could use the profit (who couldn't?), but
    I'm making it and trying to hang on to the coins I've got. So far, so good. >>

hey.. did you collect all the bucks you need to pay for the FOIA report from the Mint?.. i think you said you sent them a check last Saturday.. any idea when you'll get the paperwork?..

as far as what you said about people holding onto them waiting to see what they do, thus the number of eBay auctions going down.. i would have to agree with that..
    i don't think the number has gone down because demand has been satisfied.. i think potential sellers are holding them back.. like i've repeatedly said, I've sold too early too many times before.. (1999 Silver Proof sets, 2000-W LOC Unc. Bi-Metallics, and a number of other "modern crap" that later DID skyrocket and maybe dipped a little but never went down to its early levels).. so.. been there, done that.. don't want to make the same mistake again..

i don't know about the rest of you, but if i was that fish guy's kid and had 25 of them, i NEVER would have dumped them all at once unless I was destitute.. I'm not rich, I'm not poor.. I'm just one of the mass of middle-class schmucks who's getting slammed from every direction by the rising cost of everything.. within the last month i've had a rent raise, a health Insurance policy raise, and a Storage locker rental raise..

those new fractional Buffalo Golds are out and you betcha I'd like to buy one or two of the smaller denominations.. but right now, i simply can't afford it.. well, let me re-phrase that.. i can afford it, but it's a purchase I shouldn't make at this point in time.. i'm drooling for one of the 2009 Ultra High Relief Saint reproductions, but I know that thing is gonna be two grand or more, probably..

congratulations to those of you millionaires out there to whom five buck a gallon gasoline isn't even on your radar, or who buy four, five, and six-figure coins.. own multiple homes, and buy a new car every year.. lucky you..

this isn't sour grapes.. being rich doesn't make one smart.. it just makes one not have to worry about money.. watch Suze Orman's show every Saturday evening on CNBC, especially the "Can I afford it?" segment.. if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.. if you haven't.. you're in for a real dose of reality about the things people want to buy (and some of those things are unbelievable).. things they *think* they can afford.. versus their personal finances.. their CC load, their savings.. image

Harv
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • Options
    I mean, c’mon, just how many 1995-W’s are on sale at any given time?

Is that because buyers don’t want to get them, or is it because owners don’t want to sell them?
  • Options

<< <i>i don't know about the rest of you, but if i was that fish guy's kid and had 25 of them, i NEVER would have dumped them all at once unless I was destitute.. >>

Agree 100%.....selling 10 would have made a nice profit and the rest would have been freebies. I had 31 and sold 4 raw, gave a 70 to my son for his birthday and I'm holding 8 69's (4 ER) and 18 70's (6 ER). All are "freebies" now

Edited my math
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    amazing
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>i don't know about the rest of you, but if i was that fish guy's kid and had 25 of them, i NEVER would have dumped them all at once unless I was destitute.. >>

Agree 100%.....selling 10 would have made a nice profit and the rest would have been freebies. I had 31 and sold 4 raw, gave a 70 to my son for his birthday and I'm holding 8 69's (4 ER) and 18 70's (6 ER). All are "freebies" now

Edited my math >>

Lucky b*st*rd!!! image
  • Options

<< <i>I mean, c’mon, just how many 1995-W’s are on sale at any given time?

Is that because buyers don’t want to get them, or is it because owners don’t want to sell them? >>

Perhaps it's because seller's are not in the Mood to possibly "give them away"?

That is, after all a viable answer to your question.

If folks really believe they are worth $1,000 then perhaps there are fewer and fewer on eBay because seller's don't want them to sell on ebay at say $419.00 or worse yet $370.00 in an "open" auction? Lots of folks emphatically state that an "open" auction really states what the current "market" is for a coin.

The whole point being, you are still speculating as to "why" there are so few on eBay yet you really do not "KNOW" for sure! Only the seller's know for sure.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    You’re absolutely right. No one can know with absolutely certainty as to why people buy or sell. All we know is the number of auctions on ebay and how much the sales prices are. For some reason or another, there seems to have become a nice little equilibrium. Has a stabilized? Who knows?

Well, at least it hasn’t come crashing down. Actually, have you noticed that for the past couple of days, the prices have actually increased?
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    I can speculate, demand. There must not be enough demand to bring them out of the woods at the price the sellers think they should bring. It usually is really that simple. I can't remember a coin with those numbers that didn't hit the market if the price met owners expectations. Obviously those expectations are too high. Any other explanation is mostly wishful thinking.
  • Options

<< <i>I can speculate, demand. There must not be enough demand to bring them out of the woods at the price the sellers think they should bring. It usually is really that simple. I can't remember a coin with those numbers that didn't hit the market if the price met owners expectations. Obviously those expectations are too high. Any other explanation is mostly wishful thinking. >>

Come again?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I can speculate, demand. There must not be enough demand to bring them out of the woods at the price the sellers think they should bring. It usually is really that simple. I can't remember a coin with those numbers that didn't hit the market if the price met owners expectations. Obviously those expectations are too high. Any other explanation is mostly wishful thinking. >>

Come again? >>

I think what Mike is saying is that if there were still "demand" for the coin, then there would be sellers as there are always sellers.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Hello, first reply but have been reading this thread for 8 weeks or so after I received my shipment of ASEs in early May.
    Ordered on apr 20 and received on may 2nd and 11 of 25 were 08/07.
    Did not know if I would receive any reverse ones so in late apr I bought on ebay 2 ngc 69 for $210 and 1 ngc 70 from same seller for $ 295.
    Sold 4 raw to recover my costs at $ 495. in june. and I'm keeping the 10 at least until nov-dec.
    Not much of a poster but I am learning more here just reading this and other topics then I thought possible.
    later..

• Options
    smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭
    image gimli! Congrats on the 11/25.image
  • Options
    hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭
    a casual glance shows the spread on NGC MS69s to be $450.00-ish on the bottom end to $550-ish on the top end.. a hundred buck spread.. while CW and NN display ad dealers are asking $600.00.. so riddle me this.. explain the hundred buck spread on eBay, and why should any individual, kitchen table eBay seller settle for one cent less than a magazine display ad dealer for exactly the same thing?.. okay, i can riddle the first one myself - Early Releases or not, feedback, description, photographs, shipping cost, starting bid, existence or lack of "Buy it Now", time of day and day of the week closing time, and probably a few other factors i can't think of..

know any display ad dealers who ship for free?.. I don't.. are they selling them for $600.00?.. seems to me that if they weren't, they'd lower the price, wouldn't they.. but they're not.. are they.. so if Beach to Beach Coins is asking and getting $600.00, why should I or any other kitchen table casual seller settle for less for the same thing?.. does having four pages of huge ads in two different weeklies make him "better" somehow?..

another example.. friend of mine and I both buy the yearly Vatican Mint / BU sets direct from the Vatican.. issue price is 20 Euros each.. or $30.00.. he lists his starting at $9.99.. last month or the month before, he got his one set, started it at $9.99 and got $106.00 for it.. I listed mine (a week apart), started them at.. I forget.. $125.00 or something, and put a "Buy it Now" on both of them at $150.00 and GOT $150.00 for each of them.. exact same thing.. I look at dealer prices and price my stuff accordingly and usually get it.. I write long (some say overy-long) descriptions, use different fonts, different size fonts, different colors, bolding, italics, history.. in other words.. hype, or advertising.. if you prefer.. and it works for me, and it's been working for me for over ten years.. i am NOT going to start a $500.00 coin at $9.99 with one photo and a one sentence description.. and pray.. ever..

Harv
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • Options
    Welcome Gimli. I think that a lot of folks are doing the same thing right now...and that's to just "sit tight and wait".

It's not quite as good as "anyone who wants mine will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands...or...offer me $5K for it".

But it's a whole lot better than "GET ME OFF THIS CRASHING ELEVATOR!!!"

The less that people want to sell, the higher the chance that the price will rise (given the same, or greater level of demand). If suddenly, there were only 5 coins left on ebay....well...there are still the brick and mortar folks though (cornerstone)...but even they'd eventually run out.
  • Options
    SUMORADASUMORADA Posts: 4,797
    gimli89
    image If your not careful you will learn alot on these boards.......I tried to fight it............but learned some stuff anywayimage
  • Options
    lope208lope208 Posts: 1,960
    FOIA is all set. No more donations please image We have now reached the total of $386 with right about 40 people donating.
    Thanks to everyone who contributed!! The check has been sent, and hopefully we'll get some information soon.

PS: If you already PM'd me and said you were sending some money, feel free to do so, your donations have already been factored in.

THANKS TO ALL! By the way, I have all your email addresses from paypal. If I don't have it b/c you sent cash or check, I'll PM you for it.
    I figure the suggestions to let the "contributors" know a few days ahead is fair. An intelligent forum member would notice anyway if all
    of a sudden all those who donated started selling on ebay... image
    Successful BST transactions:
    commoncents123, JrGMan2004, Coll3ctor (2), Dabigkahuna, BAJJERFAN, Boom, GRANDAM, newsman, cohodk, kklambo, seateddime, ajia, mirabela, Weather11am, keepdachange, gsa1fan, cone10
    -------------------------
  • Options

<< <i>know any display ad dealers who ship for free?.. I don't.. are they selling them for $600.00?.. seems to me that if they weren't, they'd lower the price, wouldn't they.. but they're not.. are they.. so if Beach to Beach Coins is asking and getting $600.00, why should I or any other kitchen table casual seller settle for less for the same thing?.. does having four pages of huge ads in two different weeklies make him "better" somehow?.. >>

So, what you are saying is that Coast to Coast (lets not hold back here) is advertising and actually "selling" 2008-S Proof Sets for $28.95 each while they are still available from the US Mint for $26.95 each simply because they are running an ad for them?

Or that they are actually "selling" regular old raw 2008-W Silver Eagles for $29.95 each or for that matter any of the other SAE's with the "jacked up" prices simply because they are running the ad?

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    These 2008 Rev of 07 are key coins to the series...a series which has several keys...the mintage will only determine which placement within the keys that this coin will hold...No matter what, it is a key as well as the first variety of the series. People will always hold the keys, as I am a key collector....lets hope the mintage remains low!
  • Options
    dac076dac076 Posts: 817
    << know any display ad dealers who ship for free?.. I don't.. are they selling them for $600.00?.. seems to me that if they weren't, they'd lower the price, wouldn't they.. but they're not.. are they.. so if Beach to Beach Coins is asking and getting $600.00, why should I or any other kitchen table casual seller settle for less for the same thing?.. does having four pages of huge ads in two different weeklies make him "better" somehow?.. >>

For the same reason your local car dealership sells a used car for more than you can get for the same car, when selling it out of your driveway. Right or wrong, the storefront affords the dealership credibility, and gives some buyers a sense of security that they don't get when buying the car from a classified ad.

• Options
    smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭

<< <i>These 2008 Rev of 07 are key coins to the series...a series which has several keys...the mintage will only determine which placement within the keys that this coin will hold...No matter what, it is a key as well as the first variety of the series. People will always hold the keys, as I am a key collector....lets hope the mintage remains low! >>

imageimageimage
  • Options
    It does not matter if the mintage is 30,000 or 47,000 of these, it is still going to be a very valuable coin. We would prefer it to be 30,000 but I doubt that is going to happen.
  • Options

<< <i>It does not matter if the mintage is 30,000 or 47,000 of these, it is still going to be a very valuable coin. We would prefer it to be 30,000 but I doubt that is going to happen. >>

And absolutely nobody is arguing that point friend.

Folks are simply stating that the coin has more than likely already achieved its value simply because it is readily available. Key or not. There are many "key" coins which simply do not bring moon money as they are readily available. The price is usually dictated by the grade of the "key". The higher the grade the more the money and usually exponentially for the "top" low population grades as in the case of the 1, single solitary PCGS PR70. (since folks like to compare the two!) Speaking of comparisons, the spread between PR63 and PR69 goes from $3,750 to $4,500, a scant $750 so which one are you gonna buy?

Anyway, back to the Rev of 07. With this coin, zero grade lower than an MS67 and there are literally hundreds of MS70's (thousands in the case of NGC)! So where is the huge price spread if there are thousands of "top pop's"?

Given these numbers and comparison's, I'm thinking that the prices you see today will fluctuate very little in the next couple of years, maybe longer simply because:

1. They are still readily available.

2. All are high grade or at least within the same grade range.

3. Most folks already have the coin they want.

4. Those that do not have them, are waiting for the prices to go down.

Did I miss anything?

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    . An intelligent forum member would notice anyway if all

of a sudden all those who donated started selling on ebay...

or buying........................image
  • Options
    Thanks for kind words Lee. That seems to be what is really scarce on here. As for the fellow who says I told my son wrong about selling his coins now, I want to say that I'm not a collector , hoarder or speculator. My son and I are both in he coin business. He's fairly new although he worked for me several years before opening his own store. He's a sharp cookie and doing very well. When everybody is crazy to buy, I'm a seller. Especially if the profit margin is this high. You say they will be more in a 2 years? Who cares. He can take the profit he made, turn it about a thousand times in 2 years and not look back at what he might have lost, if anything. BTW, he sold them when they were worth more than they are now. OK, fire away but be nice, I'm very sensitive. image
    Now just why the hell do I have to push "1" for English??
  • Options
    SaamSaam Posts: 477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It does not matter if the mintage is 30,000 or 47,000 of these, it is still going to be a very valuable coin. We would prefer it to be 30,000 but I doubt that is going to happen. >>

I disagree Pit. It would make a great deal of difference if it were proven there were only 30,000. The price would go way up compared to what these are bringing now.
  • Options

<< <i>

I disagree Pit. It would make a great deal of difference if it were proven there were only 30,000. The price would go way up compared to what these are bringing now. >>

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    I'm just curious about something. It seems that there have been some folks in the past who, having already sold all of their coins, still feel the need to come here and announce how this coin has already peaked (which, of course, is when they sold them), and then of course, in the wake of their aftermath....it'll crash, never to ever recover...and then we're to admire and look up to those individuals for knowing the insight to prove us all wrong....

Just making an observation folks...an no, this isn't entirely related to just this current situation. I've seen this throughout this forum. My two pennies..... image
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    Maybe if we involve some silver price talk, this thread will keep up with or exceed the gold price thread.

Off a cliff!

To keep it on topic... I bought six when the 2007 reverse ASEs were coming from the mint. I got none. I like my six lumps of silver tho'.
  • Options
    I wish the PM's would fall off a cliff....I wish I could say our economy was supper...and all our worries were small....That's what I wish! If you think for one minute that your VARIETY or ERROR coin will be worth much in a down economy think again...it will only be worth the silver it is made of and only worth what someone is willing to pay...In a bad economy people stop buying coins, many have to sell their prized coins to pay for their needs...

Those who are lucky enough to keep their coins and not have to liquidate them, will put them up until the future looks brighter....they will also be the ones buying in a down market to find good buys.
  • Options

<< <i>I wish the PM's would fall off a cliff....I wish I could say our economy was supper...and all our worries were small....That's what I wish! If you think for one minute that your VARIETY or ERROR coin will be worth much in a down economy think again...it will only be worth the silver it is made of and only worth what someone is willing to pay...In a bad economy people stop buying coins, many have to sell their prized coins to pay for their needs...

Those who are lucky enough to keep their coins and not have to liquidate them, will put them up until the future looks brighter....they will also be the ones buying in a down market to find good buys. >>

Bring on the deals! I think I'll be one of the ones buying. image
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    My 1st time back here in quite some time. So - what's happening with the 08/07?

I just listed one. Should I leave it up there or pull it down now?
  • Options
    Most people are holding right now to see what is going to happen by next year. If you need the money, then sell, you will make a decent profit.
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    Wow, silver has fallen off of a cliff today. (just doing my part to help this thread win)

• Options

<< <i>Wow, silver has fallen off of a cliff today. (just doing my part to help this thread win) >>

Might be a good time to buy. image
  • Options

<< <i>My 1st time back here in quite some time. So - what's happening with the 08/07?

I just listed one. Should I leave it up there or pull it down now? >>

Leave it up Boom. Starting at $9.99 it should be a good indicator for what these sell for which could then be loosely translated into "market" value.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am holding the rest of my 08REV07 also. I have had multiple 08REV07 up for auction on ebay every week for over a month now. One person bought all 3 of my BIN or best offer 08REV07on ebay this last Sunday.
    Yup....I am sitting on my hands on to see what happens from here.

Thank you, thank you John Nanney......you are "The Man".image
  • Options
    pakasmompakasmom Posts: 1,920
    Boom, I think Lee's advice is good. I only watch the raw auctions with a low starting bid. I've yet to see them dip below $400. They seem to get more bidders than the BIN's or the auctions with a high reserve. Best of Luck, Gayla
  • Options
    Number of coins now in the 60's and headed for the 50's.
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> Leave it up Boom. Starting at $9.99 it should be a good indicator for what these sell for which could then be loosely translated into "market" value. >>

I start all my auctions at .99 with no reserve. You can keep an eye on those too image
  • Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A major shift has occurred in the auctions. Not only are auction numbers at an all-time low (since May), but the BINs are now balancing at $499 at the low-end on average. The $450 BINs are gone that were common the last month. PCGS 69's are finally garnering premiums they deserve over all other non-70's.

I believe that the lower number of auctions are the result of scarcity, not market saturation. This is the WORST time of year to sell (summer doldrums) along with a fickle economy. Since these are still fetching the current prices, I think we have something SPECIAL here.

Just my Humble Opinion (but based on IN this from the very beginning of this thread and adventure).

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>PM me & I'll gladly cover the balance that comes up short.
    How do you send a PP payment? I've only used PP when invoiced thru e-Bay.

OT, but been moving and haven't had time to follow THE thread lately.

Regards, John >>

Hi..

John.. log into paypal.com - go to the send money tab.. you'll need the email address of whoever you want to send money to.. for the reason you can check goods / other or services.. enter the amount and the funding source.. enter whatever you want that'll fit in the comments box.. then send it.. and print out a receipt for your records.. you should also get an emailed receipt..

or

the person to whom you want to send non eBay money can generate a money request if he has YOUR email address.. then it'll have a clickable link on it..

Harv >>

Thanks Harv. Done. Just got a chance to get back here & catch up a little. Just sold & moved from a 3400sqft house to a 1700sqft foreclosure house that we are still renovating. What a nightmare!

Regards, John
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options

Hang in there John, you still suck! image if you ever start to feel down or what ever......just do a google search on John Nanney, your on top.......to get that kind of press you usually have to commit a major felony........image
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Down to 67 of the 2008/07 on the bay ..where are all the coins ??????
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    << Leave it up Boom. Starting at $9.99 it should be a good indicator for what these sell for which could then be loosely translated into "market" value. >>

OK! It's up starting at $9.99.

Bid away!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file