Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question About New FeeBay Feedback System

When the new Feedback system goes into effect does everybody's Feedback get reset to 0 or do we get to keep our current Feedback?

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."

Comments

• Options
    You keep your current feedback total, your percentage will be based on the previous 12 months feedback scores. So if you have 2000 FB but only 100 in the past year and 2 are negs your rating will show as 98% even if those are your only 2 negs.
  • Options
    Hey Leia...can you get your facts straight please? You must REALLY be worried he's gonna win. Your perpetuating lies in an effort to discredit someone who's doing a lot more for this country than you ever will.

Obama did NOT swear on the Koran he swore on the Bible. Keith Ellison a Minnesota congressman swore on the Koran, as his is right. Or do you not respect a persons freedom of religion? Why would a Muslim swear on a bible? It's not his icon. Would you make a christian swear an oath on a Koran? Seriously, here is 5 cents, buy yourself a clue.

What an ignorant statement your making regarding his allegiance and patriotism. Are you that easily fooled by internet urban legends and spoof emails?

The Pledge of Allegiance lie your spouting stems from September 16, 2007, at Senator Tom Harkin's annual steak fry festivities in Iowa, an important ritual for Democratic presidential hopefuls. Contrary to the e-mails attacking Obama for disrespecting the flag, the candidates were not reciting the pledge of allegiance. They were standing for the national anthem.

Asked whether Obama normally puts his hand over his heart while listening to the national anthem, Obama spokesman Bill Burton replied by e-mail: "Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. In no way was he making any sort of statement, and any suggestion to the contrary is ridiculous."

To demonstrate the senator's "true patriotism," Burton e-mailed two photographs of Obama with his hand firmly over his heart. One photograph is at the top of this post; the other is below. I cant wait for the hate mongers and the bigots to come out in force when it's the general election.

Thanks for seeing the light and changing your sigline sunshine image
    At least this one has some merit.
  • Options
    Whatever.. You are talking about a guy who says he was AGAINST the war in Iraq.. Most of the sheep assume that means he voted against the war in Iraq, fact is he was not a member of Congress until AFTER that vote. So his person opinion is like an armpit.

Most of the issues he claims to have voted against he actually did note vote on or voted Present so he could turn to the side public opinion favored.

From his own mouth he stated he has not held a meeting of his Afghanistan Oversite Committee since taking the chair in Jan 2007 because he was too busy running for President.

Yet he still maintains he wants to take care of our Veterans. If he is too busy for that what is going to happen when something really needs his attention.

As far as him not saluting the flag in that pic. Yes it may have been the National Anthem, BUT MOST Americans either have their hand on their heart or hands behind their back while the athem is being played and looking at a flag. All the others seem to be looking at the same thing so I would assume there is a flage there. Where is he looking? Why does he look like he is just going through the motions?
  • Options
    well, like i said at least your spouting reliable and verifiable rhetoric now, I just think its time for some serious changes, and I want someone who can inspire folks in this country into action.

Have a happy election season!
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    And this is why my sig is the best...
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    And the President alone has the power to do this?
  • Options
    November's election will be like voting to drive your car off the cliff as fast as possible, or doing the speed limit. image
  • Options
    By the way, it would be "country's future" not "countries future." You must have voted for Bush, booya and zing, cuz he's not the smartest puma on the planet, get it???? Ha ha, just a little poke at the president. I can do that, it's a free countrie <----hahaha.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    Just remember the man many consider to be our greatest President ever was HATED even more than Bush during his Presidency..
  • Options

<< <i>And this is why my sig is the best... >>

Best sig in the world!!!!

I'm outta here, I'll leave the politics to the "experts."
    Peace.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Leiascards man I hope I have never bought a card from you.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options

<< <i>Leiascards man I hope I have never bought a card from you. >>

The feeling is mutual..
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    there is exactly 0.5% chance in hell i will vote for Obama in November.
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    bifff257bifff257 Posts: 751 ✭✭

<< <i>there is exactly 0.5% chance in hell i will vote for Obama in November >>

I think my pick will be "none of the above".............

I am not very thrilled with any of the canidates this time around...
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i wrote myself in once, i didnt win,i was shockedimage
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Just curious, but what in the hell does this have to do with the OP's question?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Can we please keep politics out of here?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>i wrote myself in once, i didnt win,i was shockedimage >>

Dam! I wanna vote for RUBe!!

Obama spokesman Bill Burton replied by e-mail: "Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. In no way was he making any sort of statement, and any suggestion to the contrary is ridiculous."

So how does Obama decide when to or when not to? Guess depends how fired up Jeremiah wright was that Sunday in the pulpit. Never been a time where I consciously decided NOT to place my hand on my heart

He came out for "change" but is a typical DEMOCRAT. No change there fun boys, he is two face as they come, and voted PRESENT at what 242 votes??? Another CLOG in our system

Dont be a BOOB vote for RUBE
  • Options
    the saddest part of all of this is that out of the entire U.S.A these are the best 3 candidates we could come up with?

Thats the scary part