Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1985 donruss rack cases break stars on top for sale ending sunday night

i broke open 2 rack cases of 1985 donruss baseball with my son 2 days ago to see how we would do and i am happy...i have the following unopened racks for sale all with stars and rookies on top...shipping on any rack will be $3.00 and if you if you win more than 1 $1.00 more...i will be putting the racks i dont sell on here up on ebay next week...my ebay user name is 1neatstuff and i have dealt with many of you on these boards before...all racks are minty fresh...i will also try to get pictures up tomm and if you need some just email me...here we go..i have tried to take recent sales on ebay and go about 25% less or what other people are asking...pete rose $13.00,mike schmidt.$10.00...george brett $13.00....tony gwynn 13.00...cal ripken jr. ...$15.00....mark langston,bret saberhagen,orel hershiser(SOLD),dwight gooden(SOLD) r.c all 10.00 each....eric davis r.c $13.00...kirby puckett r.c $22.00 (SOLD)...nolan ryann...$22.00....rod carew ..$10.00....roger clemens r.c $75.00.(SOLD)...and then i have some with double stars on top..morgan/boggs...$15.00...morgan /reggie jackson...$15.00...ripken jr./ricky henderson..$20.00..i have multiples of most of the racks just let me know which ones your interested in and i will tell you what i have ...each rack has 45 cards to them...thanks terry CLEMENS (SOLD) 2 RIPKENS (SOLD) ,3 LEFT

Comments