Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

What can I get for $4.50?

May sound stupid but I have $4.50 in my paypal account that I need to get out, so if you have anything for that price delivered let me know.

Jim

Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.

Comments

• Options
    You can transfer the money to your linked bank account for free. Or, if you want to splurge, you can give 1/3 of your assets to PayPal and they will send you a check for the $3.00 balance. Or you can buy something extremely expensive and just add money to the account.

Lots of fun options!

Please visit our eBay store:
    FESTIVUS MAXIMUS - (Opened in 1998, 1000+ transactions, 99.9+% positive feedback)
    ** Recently completed our first two successful CU transactions: thanks dragon!
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

<< <i>May sound stupid but I have $4.50 in my paypal account that I need to get out, so if you have anything for that price delivered let me know.

Jim >>

United Nations 25th Anniversary Sterling Silver Coin (Franklin Mint - Same Size As A Half Dollar)

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You couldn't even pay for a flat rate priority mail envelope with $4.50
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    In Today's Economy, $4.50 won't buy you $3.50....sad but True. Ray in Florida..
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a 40% circulated silver half for you image
    Your choice of 1966, 1967, 1968, or 1969 image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    For $4.50 shipped, I can send a nice UNC 1954 silver dime.

• Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭
    I can send you a mercury dimes in the teens? LMK.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will write you a personalized thank you on my numismatic note paper and send it to you, post-paid. image
  • Options
    I can send you a nice AU 42P or 44P Mercury Dime, free shipping.

Phoenix image
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."