NOW TAKING OFFERS FOR STARTING FIVE JERSEY

13»

Comments

• Options
    ha, 101!! image
  • Options
    LOL thnaks guys, the dream is a reality! LOL
  • Options
    DUKE SUCKS AND YOU SUCK YOU BIG OLD DOUCHEBAG!!!

ASK WILLIAMS HOW IT FEELS TO TALK LIKE A WHITE BOY WHO GOES TO OXFORD AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ASK BOOZER HOW IT FELT TO HAVE WILCOX' NUTZ DANGLING IS HIS FACE WHEN HE SLAMED IT RIGHT OVER HIM. HA!
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Who cares anymore? It's over with. Get over it people. Geez...
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    never! this is TOO funny to let go!
  • Options
    AiRjOrDaN22AiRjOrDaN22 Posts: 2,038 ✭✭
    I just have something to say..... UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options
    thanks, more to laugh at!
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    AiRjOrDaN22... are u kidding?
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    This is the one, TTT!
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Well, I mine as well join in on the fun as well...

How bout them Georgia Bulldogs?!? image
  • Options
    hey rocker sorry your mom is a man and douchebag? that has 2 come from a young white boy and you peckerwood?(rockermvp2000)
    you still 1 ugly white dude(peckerwood)lol
  • Options
    have u not realized nobody gets your jokes?
  • Options
    have you realized what you can do for me (peckerwood)
  • Options
    no i must not have...
  • Options
    geta life besides being on the net ...little cracker
  • Options
    little cracker like your boy Dunleavy? i am sure he would be mad at u for that one... maybe he'd spank u - sure you'd like that...

and i take it u aren't vert smart or u would have realized u are on the 'net' too...

so i am guessing u DO suck jason williams pee-pee...
  • Options
    hey battier, I'm glad it's more important to you to call me a peckerwood than to clear your name so everyone won't think oyu're a scamming a**hole and never trade with you.
  • Options
    but you really are a peckerwood and im still getting pms so ....ha ha
    and your mother is the 1 who is an a%^&*(().....and as for the other guy..........also a peckerwood.........dont talk to your father that way......your mother and i raised you better than that,now be a good little boy and grow @#$%...
  • Options

<< <i>im still getting pms >>

oh you have PMS so that explains your attitude. lol image i'm just joking with you
  • Options
    LMAO, you're callin people cracker, what about the big white dude in your pic? DUKE STILL SUCKS BY THE WAY!
  • Options
    wow 121 posts ......yeah im the man, but i mean no harm to you guys ,seriously all the cursing and name calling you guys started that but im willing to call it quits,thats if yall want to, doesnt matter to me,i was just letting you guys know what i saw about another card just like that so really i mean no harm but if you still wanna keep going cool with me .....peace ,as always
  • Options
    lol... u are the man?

and i was also wondering why u have an icon of a white dude if u are calling everyone else "crackers"... do u really know what color skin we have? or is it an educated guess? and what do u base it on?

i feel kinda bad for ya... i know droppin out of school and becoming a dumb fuk must be hard... it's ok... i dont hate ya for it...

yes, and btw, Duke still sucks... so does that "cracker" coach of theirs... lol
  • Options

<< <i>hey peckerewood, you wanna say cupcake ,you should be talking to steve fake.........and chris stiljox, we beat them last year and would have beat them this year but we cant win all the time....and if maryland is so baddd how come they didnt win the acc.....lmk pussy >>

Is that the same steve fake that picked Williams pocket on the regular and hit huge shots all year? Just curious how is JWill not player of the year in the ACC, but he is in the NCAA?
  • Options
    sup little one....i didnt understand you last comment....jason williams is player of the year steve fake got a championship finally......even though he started getting scared and coach took him out but who cares ...jason williams is better than steve fake...point blank....still have the ref?
  • Options
    does being an idiot take hard work or does it come natural?
  • Options

<< <i>does being an idiot take hard work or does it come natural? >>

It comes natural, but I`m not as bad as Battier, I think he tries harder.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726

<< <i>wow 121 posts ......yeah im the man, but i mean no harm to you guys ,seriously all the cursing and name calling you guys started that but im willing to call it quits,thats if yall want to, doesnt matter to me,i was just letting you guys know what i saw about another card just like that so really i mean no harm but if you still wanna keep going cool with me .....peace ,as always >>

Where did you learn punctuation? The state penitentiary?
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options
    from your fat momma.....with the cherry freckles.... and flat a.s
  • Options

<< <i>from your fat momma.....with the cherry freckles.... and flat a.s >>

you have bad taste in women.
  • Options
    no, he's gay remember?

he only goes after Duke players...