Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

was wondering what this books for?

was wondering what this books for? I think it was made in 1990 by Topps Co. Just found these in a box a i had way back when? any help appreciated, 1954 Aaron bronze 1 3/4 x1 1/4 inchimage

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Could this possibly be it?

1994 Topps Archives 1954 Gold 128 Henry Aaron $10.00 $25.00

It is the only set where his card is #'d 128......except of course the '54's image
    ---------------------------------------------
    Authorized wholesale dealer for BCW, if you need any supplies let me know and I will get you a quote
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    My book (Standard Catalog) is a couple years old so it may book for higher or lower.

Jeff
  • Options
    nice find! apparently my eyes don't see a difference in Bronze and Gold on the computer image

The OPG does not list those so I can't get you current BV, sorry
    ---------------------------------------------
    Authorized wholesale dealer for BCW, if you need any supplies let me know and I will get you a quote
  • Options
    Thanks Barfvader and bhelser for the info had a 97 scd catalog but could not find it. It is the 1990 bronze as it was still in the box that Topps shipped it in, and was dated sept 1990 figured it was some dealer give away, if memory serves me right for every case of Topps traded (100 sets) you received one bronze Aaron. Have never seen the 1994 gold Aaron. Really appreciate the help. Thanks Mike
  • Options
    AUPTAUPT Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    Value is unchanged in the 2007 Standard Catalog: $15