Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

DHL Ship date Help

Ok, I couldn't find the thread on this subject, but what is meant by ship date of: 007184 Thanks.....

Comments

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    day calendar
    First number on DHL is the year second number is the day of that year

07/03/2007 is your ship date
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the ditches near your house. Our office had lots of problems with them. Overnight meant three day and signature required meant left in a ditch.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    I contacted DHL customer service and asked this question. The guy who is responding answers everything but my question. I just emailed him again and made it as simple as I could. Hopefully he can actually answer my question this time.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think Julian date.

007 = 2007 (year)
    184 = 184th day of the year (using the Julian calendar method)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    Thanks guysimage
  • Options
    Will PCGS go by the Julian calander date on the outside of the sealed mint box if sending in for first strikes?
  • Options
    MJPHELANMJPHELAN Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    I too have had multiple problems with DHL. The actually released a package to a stranger who lived on my street and asked them to deliver it to me.
    Mark
  • Options

<< <i>Will PCGS go by the Julian calander date on the outside of the sealed mint box if sending in for first strikes? >>

Actually, thats why I was asking. I gotta bunch of First strike eligible boxes but wanted to be sure I had the date thing right, the Mint said Shipped 7/6/07, and I'm pretty sure that's what the invoice will say.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Will PCGS go by the Julian calander date on the outside of the sealed mint box if sending in for first strikes? >>

Actually, thats why I was asking. I gotta bunch of First strike eligible boxes but wanted to be sure I had the date thing right, the Mint said Shipped 7/6/07, and I'm pretty sure that's what the invoice will say. >>

If it is a sealed box from the USMint, there is a packing list inside with the date sent. I believe they will use this as the final arbiter. Figure this....someone "may" be able to fake an outside label if they wanted to bad enough. But, if it is a real, unopened, box, there is always the packing slip.....

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    The 184th year of the year is July 3.
  • Options

<< <i>The 184th year of the year is July 3. >>

Man slow down a bit I gotta catch upimage
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    Ok so how about this one.

DHL shipment date of 106352.

Anyone care to decode.

I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file