Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

A GRADING FIRST!

I just received invoice #897644. All 1970's nothing really great except out of the 25 cards on the invoice all but 1 graded exactly as I thought they should be graded. The 1 card that didnt was the last card on the invoice that received a 6. That must be a small wrinkle in the card that I dont really look for. I had all the cards 8's except 1-7 and 1-9. They even graded the 1-9 and the 1-7 as the cards I thought were the 7 and 9. AMAZING!!

Comments

• Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Bob,

Maybe this is an omen that you should be a grader.

I had an invoice of 100 cards graded yesterday. The vast majority received grades as expected. It's the borderline cards that are hard to call. That's why I occasionally break a few out the ones that seem very undergraded and re-submit them and about 35-50% of the time I get the higher grade.
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Dan,
    I dont think they could meet my salary requirements! I was pleasantly surprised I must say. I've been a bit upset at some of the grades lately. I sent in 10 of the prettiest 1976 cards and received 10 9's. If they werent 10's, nothing is.
  • Options
    Robert, I'm about to submit several hundred cards for grading. Can you please predict they will all come out 9's?

Thanks.image
    Please visit my eBay auctions at gemint
  • Options
    Ali salaam , may all 69topps8's submissions be 9's.
  • Options
    Thanks. You should start your own pregrading card blessing service!
    Please visit my eBay auctions at gemint
  • Options
    purelyPSApurelyPSA Posts: 712 ✭✭
    Gaspipe - 7 day turnaround? I was wondering what submission level you used on your order.
  • Options
    I submit around 1000 cards a month. Sometimes they push some of my order out faster than the rest. It was a bulk submission. That was just 1 of 6 invoices that I received today.
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭

<< <i>I submit around 1000 cards a month. >>

so you must do this for a living or something, huh?
    (that or you are richer than bill gates!!)

imageimage