Home U.S. Coin Forum

World Series of Coin Trading

Anyone else getting errors everywhere they click?

Comments

• RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭✭
    yes image

[DataException: The server principal "PCGSWorldSeries" is not able to access the database "SpecStats" under the current security context.]

I'll give up all my free submissions to find out if it will be fixed before the sunrise!!!
  • saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭

Back to sleep????
  • MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,058 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Up early, young man!!!

How 'bout a "Server Stack" with maple syrup?image
  • TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>image >>

Up early, young man!!!

How 'bout a "Server Stack" with maple syrup?image >>

How about this sucks!!!!
    everyone back to sleep......OK?image
  • TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭

<< <i>everyone back to sleep......OK?image >>

Go ahead. I'll turn out the light.

<< <i>

<< <i>everyone back to sleep......OK?image >>

Go ahead. I'll turn out the light. >>

You go...you're a girl.image
    you should see MY portfolio!!
    I'm tied with SG! image

<< <i>I'm tied with SG! image >>

HOG TIED!!image
    THROW THE SWITCH!

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Jeez! This reminds me of Release Day on the US Mint Web Site! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay you stayed up way past bed time. Your competitive nature is showing image
    Home
    World Series of Coin Trading
    WelcomeMy PortfolioWatch ListPrice GuideTransaction HistoryLeadersHelp All Rows 10 Rows 25 Rows 100 Rows
    Rank Total Portfolio Value Today's Change Total Coin Position Cash Available
    1 $1,000,000 $0 $0 $1,000,000

Portfolio: Y-Eye-Work

Contest Period Starting Total Ending Total Increase Rank
    3/1/2007 - 1/1/2008 $1,000,000 $1,000,000 $0 1
    3/1/2007 - 7/1/2007 $1,000,000 $1,000,000 $0 1

Feast your eyes on this, kids !

This will be the only time you see me ranked number 1.
    Is it soup yet?
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server Error in '/WorldSeries' Application.
    The server principal "PCGSWorldSeries" is not able to access the database "SpecStats" under the current security context.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The server principal "PCGSWorldSeries" is not able to access the database "SpecStats" under the current security context.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): The server principal "PCGSWorldSeries" is not able to access the database "SpecStats" under the current security context.]
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +857418
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +735030
    System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +188
    System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +1838
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +31
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +62
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +297
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +886
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +132
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +32
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +122
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +12
    System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +7
    Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.DoExecuteReader(DbCommand command, CommandBehavior cmdBehavior) +199
    Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(DbCommand command) +113
    Collectors.Data.BaseDataProvider.GetReader(String table, Int32 maxRows, Boolean noLock, String orderBy, String whereClauseFormat, Object[] whereClauseParams) in C:CollSvnCollectorsDataEntitiesBaseDataProvider.cs:373

[DataException: The server principal "PCGSWorldSeries" is not able to access the database "SpecStats" under the current security context.]
    Collectors.Data.BaseDataProvider.GetReader(String table, Int32 maxRows, Boolean noLock, String orderBy, String whereClauseFormat, Object[] whereClauseParams) in C:CollSvnCollectorsDataEntitiesBaseDataProvider.cs:378
    Collectors.Portfolio.Data.base_PortfolioDataProvider.GetVwWatchListWhere(Boolean noLock, Int32 maxRows, String orderBy, String whereClauseFormat, Object[] whereClauseParams) +74
    UserControls_WatchListControl.BindWatching(String sortExpression) in C:CollSvnCollectorsPortfolioWebUIUserControlsWatchListControl.ascx.cs:91
    UserControls_WatchListControl.NonPostBackPageLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:CollSvnCollectorsPortfolioWebUIUserControlsWatchListControl.ascx.cs:272
    Collectors.WebFramework.Controls.BaseUserControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:ConsultingCollectorsCollectorsWebFrameworkControlsBaseBaseUserControlBaseUserControlPageLoad.cs:64
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
    System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +131
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I stayed up until midnight just to get started in this %@#&amp;! thing. image
    When in doubt, don't.

<< <i>Jay you stayed up way past bed time. Your competitive nature is showing image >>

"STAYED UP" my ass!! I set the alarm for 2:00 AM CST. I couldn't fall back asleep, I'm cranky and out for revenge.image

• << <i>I'm cranky and out for revenge. >>

Nice to hear that you're your usual self.

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Bite me, The Jerk. image
  • richardshipprichardshipp Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭
    Woo Hooo................ snagged some great Saints and Indian Eagles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really, just doing a little pot stirring.
    YOU GET NOTHING, SHIPP!!

NADA>...GORNISH!
    I hope this year's is a little more social like it's beginning to shape up already. Richardshipp, let me remind you that Jay didn't win the ten grand, so careful about banking on Saints image.

<< <i>YOU GET NOTHING, SHIPP!!

NADA>...GORNISH! >>

About the same as what I get in your give-aways..... image

I'm coming after you this year.
    You better have star trooper attire, pal.

I play for keeps. image

<< <i>You better have star trooper attire, pal.

I play for keeps. image >>

image I'm just keeping you fired up as I figure you were up all night. You don't have to worry about me. I think I actually LOST money last year image
  • When I try to set up my username, I get "invalid division"
    Mark
    I'm more riled at the IT dept. than anyone on earth right now. image
  • How typical!
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, still broken
  • GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    Figures. They promote it and can't delivery. image

Edited to add: Yeah, I suppose I was harsh. Just lack of sleep. Sorry.
    Hey...it's an IT issue....let's not be too harsh on "THEY" who will give you 10K to win.image
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that I want the same coin that SG wants. image
    Rob...I have a feeling that everyone who was up last night wants the same coin. image

It's going to be like the Lotto now. image

<< <i>Rob...I have a feeling that everyone who was up last night wants the same coin. image

It's going to be like the Lotto now. image >>

stay away from the George Washington dollars, they're all mine, mine, mine!

Well its nearly 9:00am here in Denver which means its 8:00am on the West Coast and its still not fixed.

Its getting irritating now.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I bet nobody wants that stuff that I'm going to buy.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
    someone's working on the site now
    Yep. 2007 isn't even available anymore.

Man its gonna be a server crashing rush when that thing finally comes up!

The name is LEE!
  • BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    postponed til 12 noon tomorrow
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin

<< <i>postponed til 12 noon tomorrow >>

SEZ WHERE??? image
  • *** Our apologies to all who stayed up late last night - a server glitch kept the World Series from starting up correctly. To be fair to all participants, we're postponing the start until 12 noon, March 2nd. Have fun, and good luck! ***

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

stayed up?!?!? I used a secret hidden alarm clock and a paper mâche dummy to slip undetected into the living room at 1:59 AM!
  • BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file