I want my November special back first before I even think about February
  • Options
    Still!?

You gotta be kidding.

It should be FREE.
    NewJerseyMeatHook II
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭
    Matt, I second that!!!!! I still have a November sub out. On the other hand the first of my December subs just popped. Overall as expected except for the one card that got hammered. That one hurt! The could have picked any other card to drop the hammer on and I would have been fine with it.
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for half a tall boy special that got split. Had problems and didnt get logged in until 12/8.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

<< <i>I want my November special back first before I even think about February >>

Matt--has yours even been entered yet? It's not sitting on the problem shelf is it?

Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    Matt, check all your email accounts, i had a sub that never popped-(month passed due), then i checked my email, and there was a note there was a problem with the sub...after i resolved the problem (no Minimum grade marked for a croosover) the sub popped a few days later....
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. My sub just popped image
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Back to the question at hand... what's the February special?????????????????????????????
  • Options
    Back to the question at hand... what's the February special?????????????????????????????

I called today and was told . . .
    NewJerseyMeatHook II
  • Options
    "We don't know what the February specials are yet."
    NewJerseyMeatHook II