Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What a grand Lincoln Memorial upgrade-Congrats!

Close To Perfect just got closer to perfect and I'm excited for a fellow Lincoln collector. Check out his sets
and welcome a great pop 2/0 Memorial Cent.

Well, OK, it's an ms671960D large date. I've often wondered where those 2 examples were. image
Congratulations on a grand coin, Dan.

RegistryNut image

Comments

• Options
    Dan has been doing a great job photographing his set as well. So neat to see a "top tier" collector with his set OPEN and PHOTOGRAPHED for all the world to see. Finally a top-notch collector who is not hiding behind closed doors with his/her set. Not a single "dog" in his sets. image

Thanks again for sharing Dan.

Toby
  • Options

<< <i>Dan has been doing a great job photographing his set as well. So neat to see a "top tier" collector with his set OPEN and PHOTOGRAPHED for all the world to see. Finally a top-notch collector who is not hiding behind closed doors with his/her set. Not a single "dog" in his sets. image

Thanks again for sharing Dan.

image The images are great and the coins quality is superb. A real pleasure to view his sets. image

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    How about Congrats to you RegistryNut! You've made a lot of great upgrades recently.

And of course congrats to Dan. I have 5 or 6 1960-d ld's I wont sell as I believe they should be ms67 (They at least blow away the 2 ms67 60-d sd's I've seen). Maybe I'll send them to you and you can give me feedback on how they compare to yours.
  • Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    nice coin, but I think it was more than (a) "grand"

• Options

<< <i>nice coin, but I think it was more than (a) "grand" >>

image I like that! image

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    Thanks LR.

And you should just trust yourself on those 60Ds. You possess a keen eye and, well, you only need to
    be right on one of those coins to make it worth while. One day your great Memorial set will demand this
    coin in ms67.

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    DROOOOOL!
    Dr. Scott A. Blum
    drblum@comcast.net