Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2007 silver eagles at FUN?

if so how much are they going for? can't see spending $329 on ebay...

might drive up if they are reasonable...

Comments

• Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭
    I saw rolls around $285.
  • Options
    thanks Wayne.

looks like I will be irritating the girlfriend again dragging her to the show then...

"can't go anywhere with them, can't leave them behind" Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    I bought a roll at the FUN from SilverTowne today for $286. They were going out like hotcakes!!
    Gary
  • Options
    If I want to have some graded "F.S." do I have to buy a sealed monster box with an early date and send the whole box in?
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Options
    Coin vault is claiming that 4 coin platinum selling for $10,000 at fun. I am sure this must be a lie!!! image
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I bought a roll from Bob Bruce (AACOinCo) for $285. It looked like he was selling them left & right. One table even had PCGS MS-69 First Strike SAE slabs.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,482 ✭✭✭✭
    So if PCGS is still doing the "First Strike" labels, then any 2007 SAE submitted between now and 1/31 will qualify regardless of where you got them. Correct??
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file