Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Coin Values in PCGS Set Registry.....

Anyone notice the some of the dollar value fields or 0.00 for some coins? What is up with this?

TorinoCobra71

Comments

• Options
    Noticed this was pretty much the case for all the UK registry sets I have ... all depends upon how busy they are at PCGS to take the time to look up things like Krause or Spinks values.
    1st You Suck - 04/07/05 - Thanks MadMarty!

Happy Rock Wrens

You're having delusions of grandeur again. - Susan Ivanova
    Well, if you're gonna have delusions, may as well go for the really satisfying ones. - Marcus Cole
  • Options
    I actually sent an e-mail to B Searls regarding these missing values. She assured me the PCGS experts
    were working very hard to enter a current value for every coin.

RegistryNut image
  • Options
    Prices should be listed for all coins listed in your Registry Set. If any prices are not showing, please email Jaime at jhernandez@collectors.com and he will make sure to enter any values that are not showing right away.

Carol
  • Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭
    Carol
    There are no prices listed for my Canadian coins.There is also no price list.I don't think Jaime knows or lists the values of foreign coins.Pleasse correct me if I am wrong.I know you would enjoy it.

Stewart
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    I've noticed that some of my lower grade state quarters even show a price in the registry but the price guide itself doesn't show a price.

Millertime
  • Options

<< <i>Carol
    There are no prices listed for my Canadian coins.There is also no price list.I don't think Jaime knows or lists the values of foreign coins.Pleasse correct me if I am wrong.I know you would enjoy it.

Stewart >>

And Happy Holiday to you too Stewart.

The clarification should be made that this offer is for US coins.

Carol
  • Options
    Yes. Nine of my registry coins have no values including my 16-D Merc 58FB. I'll email Carol.

Garrow
  • Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was wondering about this issue myself. If PCGS applies a certain grade for a coin, they should also be able to set a value. I`ll wait to see when this is resolved.