Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

If you want to weigh a set from scratch?

What's the process? The set I'm going to request would be a brand new entry into the Set Registry. Do I request to weigh it and then request the set? Is there a form for set weighting?

Thanks,
Mark

Comments

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    The standard PSA format is weighing the cards based on SMR in PSA 8. Also, you need to request the set "officially" first on the Set Request page on the Registry. Then you e-mail your Excel Spreadsheet (this is the format PSA wants) to BJ and or Cosetta with your list of cards and weights.

Hope this helps,
    Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The standard PSA format is weighing the cards based on SMR in PSA 8. Also, you need to request the set "officially" first on the Set Request page on the Registry. Then you e-mail your Excel Spreadsheet (this is the format PSA wants) to BJ and or Cosetta with your list of cards and weights.

Hope this helps,
    Jason >>

Thanks, Jason. One more question. Do I have to wait until the set gets added to the registry before I submit the Excel spreadsheet, or can I request the set and then immediately send the Excel file? Would the Excel file just contain-Card Number, Card Name, and Proposed Weight?

Thanks,
    Mark
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    The set will get added to the registry a whole lot faster if you submit the weighted spreadsheet with the request. And yes, card number, player name, and weight.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot for the replies, guys...