Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1993 Topps Refractor Revolution! Please Read, guys!

I am so glad we are talking refractors because this is the best way to not only find out how many have been damaged, BUT we can stir up attention to these gems which will result ultimately in a rising demand for them! I know alot of your guys don't like the 1993 refractors, but that is mostly because you don't understand what these cards represent. In my opinion, the future is on the side of the '93 refractor not the older bowman and topps cards some of you are so in love with. At the West coast card shows, I always see the Rare older cards just sitting in a glass case selling for something like $14,000 dollars and having people just look at them! DO THESE CARDS EVER GET SOLD? Heck, donate them to the Baseball hall of fame and stick the government with the bill at tax time, if your really want to sell them.
The level of prejudice against modern cards is what is going to kill the hobby. In addition, the lack of collector education about the modern cards hurts the progress of our hobby. Things are not all simple and basic as they were in the good old 1950's, realize that and accept it! Cards are refractored, paralleled, and 1 of1'd to all heck now a days and, we the true collectors need to know how to navigate through this chaos, so we can make our hobby stronger. If we don't try and put aside our own card prejudices, we are dooming our collections and the entire hobby.
When I was a kid and saw how expensive the Mantle cards were, I swore one day that I would pay as much money as possible to buy the next mantles and the next gehrigs! I was going to buy the rare cards that had real growth potential, for my kids and family, because I did not want my kid to feel like his dream card was out of reach, the way I did.
If you guys would just look at the population report for PSA, BGS, and SGC, you will see that the RAW refractors are truly RUNNING OUT! For example, the Mark Mcgwire refractor 1993 is nearly at 200 graded. BGS and SGC have graded an additional 16 between them both. Eventually, the number of graded cards will hit 241! What will happen then, guys? What happens when there are no more refractors in raw condition? The prices are so rediculously low right now that 1 person could, conceivably, buy a good chunk of all the refractors for one player, and still have enough to pick up any raw, short willie greenes in the process! Beckett magazine is so out of touch for not seeing the refractor scarcity coming up!
In fact, there are super hoards of raw refractors possessed by members of this board who have not graded their stuff. Just ask RangerCalfas! Add in their hoards to the ones graded by PSA and BGS and you will all see that we are witnessing the end of the cheap availability of 1993 refractors. If a sudden thing was to cause demand to increase, each card would race to over a thousand dollars, easily. The Ryan, Ripken, and Mcgwire would be astronomical!
I think the Willie Greene card should be made a big deal. Tell the media, Tell Beckett, Tell everybody, because it will cause a scavenger hunt through every refractor hoard and if it turns out that some idiot in 1993 trimmed a good deal of them, then the number of refractors in unaltered form will fall. The price, because of scarcity will rise. Am I the only one who knows this? Facts are facts, the 1993 refractors marks the beginning of the modern baseball cards, not the overproduced 1989 Upper Deck. The cards are limited, and eventually finding one in raw form will be impossible. It has started already, because it is so impossible to find the Nolan Ryan refractor. The Ripken and Mcgwire are next.
Do not believe Beckett Magazine. And EBAY list these cards but they won't reappear at such a cheap price again. Not only that, but if you guys want to buy the 1993 Mcgwire Refractors showing on ebay- good luck -- because I am going to pay any price to buy them both. In fact-I am intending to buy every Mcgwire 1993 refractor that comes up on ebay from now on! I already have 20 of them, 5 graded and 15 raw! I do this because I know how rare these cards are, in any condition and because I am a Mark Mcgwire Baseball card super collector!
So start spreading the news!!
When is anyone going to talk about the 1996 Select Certified Mirror Golds?

Comments

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I think you need to start at least 5 more threads about this topic, and try and steer every other active thread towards it as well.

Lee
  • Options
    Are you being serious or just kidding?
  • Options
    f2tornadof2tornado Posts: 180 ✭✭
    While your post has merit, it reads like a pump and dump in a stock forum. I would tend to agree to some extent as the supply of ungraded cards thins there could be some upside in raw price as well as those cards in the highest grade. The 1993 Refractors in hi-grade are likely to still be more plentiful than many 50's, 60's, or even 70's Topps cards in hi-grade. As an example, the supply of 1963 Topps Killebrew cards in gem mint shape is probably less than 2% of those refractors. You could certainly make the case there are more of this (or most other) card in lesser condition for set and player collectors to scoop up which softens overall price. I don't believe the 93 Refractor set really was "the beginning". I'll give that distinction to the 1991 Donruss Elite set which is a condition senstive beauty that includes serial numbers. While the print run is significantly larger than the Finest issue we at least know exactly how many are floating around. From a condition scarcity standpoint, I'd take a gem mint 91 Elite Legends Nolan Ryan over the refractor but that is just me (and I love refractors with about 100 different Torii Hunter versions in my colection). Good luck getting 10's on that Elite set. The beauty of card collecting along with music and art is "to each his own". There is something for everybody.
    "One you start thinking you're the best then you might as well quit because you wont get any better" - Dale Earnhardt
  • Options
    I think you should stop using periods or any other type of punctuation in your posts...it will better match your lack of paragraph indentation posting style.
  • Options
    My post did have paragraph breaks. I guess the forum posting software here didn' t recognize them. I knew you guys were going to be jerking and dumb and comment on the writing and font stuff. I tried hard to fix up my typing and language errors, but of course some guy who thinks he can take a cheap shot at me has to comment on the layout of the posting. Great job, guy! You really have contributed alot so far to this post and this forum. In case you didn't read my post because it wasn't pleasing to your eye, I just said that people should buy 1993 Topps refractors. Thanks for your minimal input and if you have nothing constructive to say next time you shouldn't say anything at all. I mean, heck, why bother typing if it is just to clown someone on the layout of their post! petty.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    jgarci11:

You have done an excellent job at making yourself a wonderful and exemplary member of this community. So happy to have you here on these forums-

m
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    TZAHLTZAHL Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Anyone know the odds of pulling a 91 Donruss Elite? Elite Auto? Series 1 or Series 2? This could be a fun break....considering about $3 per box.
    Trying to complete:
    2000 Bowman Chrome
    2002 Topps Heritage NAP
    2003 Topps Heritage chrome and seat relics
    2006 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
    2007 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
    2008 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
    2006 Topps Heritage and Topps Chrome football
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone know the odds of pulling a 91 Donruss Elite? Elite Auto? Series 1 or Series 2? This could be a fun break....considering about $3 per box. >>

TZAHL,

I was actually just thinking about that this morning when I was sitting on my throne with a Beckett. They state the print run at 10,000 serial numbered sets but the fact that there were 1,000,000,000 unserial numbered cases produced it'll be pretty hard to determine the odds per pack/box. Might be worth it though since you can get unopened cases of series 1 & 2 for $140 each. Then again, how much fun would it actually be to crack an entire case of wax hoping to get 1 card when everything else is worthless?

There wasn't a stated print run on the 1992 Donruss Elite set but I would imagine it's roughly the same as the '91 since both autos from those two years are out of 5000. Also, the stated print run on the '93 is 10,000 as well and the auto in that is 5,000 too.

At least Donruss joined Fleer that year as being the only two manufacturers to not include a Manny Ramirez RC in their basic sets. Although not nearly compensatory it still would be something else to put aside if they had.

Arthur

PS. Aren't those early-90s Elite cards the same ones those two guys on the Home Shopping Channel used to push late-night or am I thinking of something else? I used to watch those guys strictly for the unintentional comedy factor. Good times.
  • Options
    jgarci11, you realize of course that pop reports are FAR from accurate, right? There is no way for the grading companies to account for cards that have been cracked and resubmitted or crossed over from one company's slab to another, so it wouldn't surprise me if someday soon the number of cards graded far exceeds the supposed print run of 241.

By the way, standard convention on every Internet forum I've ever been on stipulates that you follow each paragraph with an additional line break for ease of reading.

Like this.

Don't blame the forum software and then complain that the forum regulars are being "jerking and dumb" when they let you know that your posts are difficult to read.
  • Options
    send me a PM if you're interested in buying my extra PSA 10 1993 Refractor of McGwire...
  • Options
    ^^
    Have any extra Willie Greenes?
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i><< In my opinion, the future is on the side of the '93 refractor not the older bowman and topps cards some of you are so in love with >> >>

jgarci

Before you feel too sorry for yourself and pumped up with self-righteous indignation about comments pertaining to your punctuation...

Let's go back to an earlier comment you made - which really stirs the imagination.

So, if you want to be taken seriously by some of the people here - I recommend you lay off incendiary remarks like this one - you know darn well that a remark like this will only incite some people and it's not a great way to make friends.

And, for the record, I am a modern and vintage collector - so I don't have an axe to grind about collecting eras.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Thanks mike for the post. I did go over board. i guess it was all those years of being unable to have any of the older cards because they were too expensive once the Baby Boomers started to demand icons of their youth before Woodstock. I'll be cooler from now on.
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks mike for the post. I did go over board. i guess it was all those years of being unable to have any of the older cards because they were too expensive once the Baby Boomers started to demand icons of their youth before Woodstock. I'll be cooler from now on. >>

You're welcome garci.

There's a delicate balance in this ecosystem. image

Now you have hit on another great topic tho.

The "boomers" and their quest for immortality. Very astute.

Perhaps for another Jerry Springer Show?

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Let me guess, you use to post on the yahoo finance boards back in the day?

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>PS. Aren't those early-90s Elite cards the same ones those two guys on the Home Shopping Channel used to push late-night or am I thinking of something else? I used to watch those guys strictly for the unintentional comedy factor. Good times. >>

I would sometimes call when the "PHONE LINES ARE COMPLETELY JAMMED UP!! KEEP TRYING TO GET ON THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFE OPPORTUNITY!!!"

I must have had magical powers because every time I got through on the first try image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>PS. Aren't those early-90s Elite cards the same ones those two guys on the Home Shopping Channel used to push late-night or am I thinking of something else? I used to watch those guys strictly for the unintentional comedy factor. Good times. >>

I would sometimes call when the "PHONE LINES ARE COMPLETELY JAMMED UP!! KEEP TRYING TO GET ON THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFE OPPORTUNITY!!!"

I must have had magical powers because every time I got through on the first try image >>

Stown, did you quickly shout "I changed my mind" and hung up, only to immediately call back? image

Arthur
  • Options
    Ha! Yeah, that was a good excuse to hang up.

Actually my favorite was asking how much I could get the item without the "gorgeous" cube/frame/rack display image

For example, Don (I think that was his name) would say the frame alone was worth $100, so you were getting the item for only $20.

Normally they wouldn't give an explination and just say it was non-negotiable. Once for an alleged Brett and Jackson photo, I got him to explain why you couldn't on the air.... I never realized how important the "galvonized" and "hard as nails" metal was needed to secure this most "irreplaceable" treasure. Yes, those same clamps and brackets on the back of $6.99 picture frames you get at Target.
  • Options
    Those guys must've made an absolute KILLING when Sosa and McGwire had their famous summer of '98. Not even just the cards but they sold anything and everything that was Sosa/McGwire related.

I still can't believe Don never keeled over in the middle of a broadcast. That guy somewhat reminded me of Louis Black -- at any moment his head would explode to reveal the Lucky Charms leprechaun.

Arthur
  • Options
    I won't make any commentary because regardless of what I say, it won't do the following clip justice.

Don West
  • Options
    I don't know what to say. I laughed so hard it brought a tear to my eye. Thank you Stown. I'm downloading that to my computer.

Don West: "Here's ANOTHER! Another Michael Jordan college rookie!"
    Other Guy: "Back-to-back."
    Don West: "TWO MICHAEL JORDAN ROOKIES BACK-TO-BACK!!!!"

I love how he makes a small adjustment to the cards before he lays on top of them because "Hold on, I don't want to bend 'em."

Priceless. Stown, I'm going to put this in a brand new thread so everyone can enjoy it. image

Arthur
  • Options
    I had a dream...that every forum suddenly had run on paragraphs about 1993 shiney steroid cards....please..someone tell me I'm dreaming...
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • Options
    You made a validate point - If you control the supply of any item in demand, you can influence or inflate the selling price.

I have a "system" of buying an item, breaking the item down into individual units, adding value and reselling the item at a profit. However, I don't tell anyone....I even spread the buy/sell activity across two different eBay id's.

The problem with your "plan" is the fact that you are inflating your purchasing price before you control the "market". Why tell anyone the supply is limited if you are purchasing cards....wait until you have 50 - 80% and you want to start selling. Good luck.

"I am intending to buy every Mcgwire 1993 refractor that comes up on ebay from now on! I already have 20 of them, 5 graded and 15 raw!"

My collection is under construction at 27outs.net
  • Options
    Wow a reply by artross that talks about my writing and the steroid scandel, how original. And yes, Artee, you are dreaming...get used to it.
  • Options

<< <i>^^
    Have any extra Willie Greenes? >>

Right now, I have the following extras: 2 PSA 10s, 4 PSA 9s, and 2 PSA 8s. If you're interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks!
  • Options

<< <i>Wow a reply by artross that talks about my writing and the steroid scandel, how original. And yes, Artee, you are dreaming...get used to it. >>

I want to share with you a very deep concern I have about Jgarci11. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter but the conclusion's general outline is that what was morally wrong five years ago is just as wrong today. But you knew that already. So let me add that mankind needs to do more to build a true community of spirit and purpose based on mutual respect and caring. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Jgarci11. It has been said that I should state this explicitly. I, in turn, maintain that Jgarci11 is typical of ignorant stumblebums in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his insinuations. I wonder if he really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? Before you answer, let me point out that he says he's going to defy the rules of logic one day. Is he out of his untoward mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about his subliminal psywar campaigns. It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that I unequivocally hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Jgarci11 does any real damage. Or is it already too late? If I'm not horribly mistaken, there's a painfully simple answer. It regards the way that if Jgarci11 thinks that he understands the difference between civilization and savagery, then he's sadly mistaken. If I were a complete sap, I'd believe Jgarci11's line that society is supposed to be lenient towards dour schizophrenics. Unfortunately for him, I realize that Jgarci11 should clarify his point so people like you and me can tell what the heck he's talking about. Without clarification, Jgarci11's allegations sound lofty and include some emotionally charged words but don't really seem to make any sense. What's interesting is that if we take his proposed social programs to their logical conclusion, we see that some day, he will inject even more fear and divisiveness into political campaigns. I have just one word for Jgarci11: characteristicalness. Jgarci11 has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for him. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will transmogrify society's petty gripes and irrational fears into "issues" to be catered to by the next full moon. What's the difference between his apostles and the worst sorts of shallow flag burners there are? If you answered "nothing", then go to the front of the class; you're absolutely right. Jgarci11's smear tactics are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, I am not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that Jgarci11 seems to assume that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. This is an assumption of the worst kind because he claims that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). Then again, Jgarci11 says that everything is happy and fine and good. That is the most despicable lie I have ever heard in my entire life. Nonetheless, what we're involved in with Jgarci11 is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person -- every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility -- must concern himself with it. Sooner than you think, his comments will conspire with evil. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that it takes more than a mass of crass quiddlers to speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to extend his 15 minutes of fame to 15 months. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to shoo him away like the annoying bug that he is. It is in Jgarci11's nature to be a deceiver and a destroyer and a bloodsucker. And that's all I have to say.

• Options
    FifthScale

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?

Do you know this guy from another board?

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Cliff notes version, please.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Cliff notes version, please.

FifthScale used all of pandrews's stash at once.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    I get it. I didn't read it, but I get it. image

Arthur
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    If they ever make another Matrix movie, Fifthscale should write the friggin screenplay.
  • Options

<< <i>If they ever make another Matrix movie, Fifthscale should write the friggin screenplay. >>

If they ever make another Matrix movie I'm going to start fire bombing. image

Arthur
  • Options

<< <i>I get it. I didn't read it, but I get it. image

Arthur >>

Oh, I "got" it but wanted a cliff notes version of the context image
  • Options
    Here is my Cliff Notes version (editd for brevity):

What I have to say will probably provoke a response from Jgarci11. He may label me "refractory" or even "demented". I realize and accept that as a consequence of what I am about to say. However, I hope that Jgarci11 will read everything I have to say before labeling me. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to teach wily pissants about tolerance. Although the Gospel According to Jgarci11 says that Jgarci11 has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature, I believe that if there's an untold story here, it's that perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of splenetic scoundrels. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that Jgarci11's strategy is make people feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to take a chance and let Jgarci11 make widespread accusations and insinuations without having the facts to back them up in hopes that letting Jgarci11 do such a thing may actually improve society. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. Not surprisingly, we mustn't let Jgarci11 dominate or intimidate others. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. If Jgarci11 can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. It's not necessarily the case that he engages in pietistic babble that nauseates even some of my more religious friends. On the contrary, some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, we've all heard him yammer and whine about how he's being scapegoated again, the poor dear. If history follows its course, it should be evident that Jgarci11 says that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. What he means by this, of course, is that he wants free reign to hold annual private conferences in which mentally deficient ne'er-do-wells are invited to present their "research". Would we, as thinking people, believe firebrands who tried to tell us we're all irascible? I say "no." My argument is that I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Ridiculous? Not so. If I weren't so forgiving, I'd have to say that there are some simple truths in this world. First, all of the foregoing information has been served up as a necessary prelude to understanding the motive and force behind the current mad rush by Jgarci11 and his subalterns to create a kind of psychic pain at the very root of the modern mind. Second, forbearance and kindly deportment are lost upon Jgarci11. And finally, once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Jgarci11 sometimes has trouble convincing people that his morals enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few purblind brigands to constate authoritatively that without Jgarci11's superior guidance, we will go nowhere. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that the most ophidian geeks I've ever seen serve as the priests in Jgarci11's cult of unctuous, obdurate ethnocentrism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Jgarci11's reflected glory, pausing only when Jgarci11 instructs them to bribe the parasitic with the earnings of the productive. What could be more saturnine? The answer should be self-evident, so let me just point out that if Jgarci11 got his way, he'd be able to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. Jgarci11 is entirely mistaken if he believes that his activities are on the up-and-up. There is much more of this to come. The denial of this fact only proves the effrontery, and also the stupidity, of aberrant scroungers. Perhaps if Jgarci11 thought about it, he'd realize that there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I think, there's a time to eschew slovenly narcissism. Or, to put it less poetically, Jgarci11 is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of scary speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations -- and that's just the short list! Although he is ever learning, Jgarci11 is never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. The truth, in this context, is that Jgarci11 used to complain about being persecuted. Now he is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that Jgarci11's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, he always begins an argument with his conclusion (e.g., that paternalism brings one closer to nirvana) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- he always arrives at that very conclusion. You've never heard Jgarci11 announce that he plans to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures? Well, Jgarci11 has repeatedly enunciated such a plan, but in his typically convoluted way. I'm sick of Jgarci11 sticking his proboscis into everyone else's business. The reason is simple: You should never forget the three most important facets of Jgarci11's personal attacks, namely their ruthless origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. Strictly speaking, his propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "Truth is merely a social construct" and, "Jgarci11's cabal is looking out for our interests". What they don't tell you, though, is that if you looked up "fatuitous" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Jgarci11's picture. Jgarci11 is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, his willingness to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction sets a new world record for brazenness. Certain facts are clear. For instance, I hate it when self-absorbed, rotten upstarts like Jgarci11 go on with such vigor about subjects they don't even know about. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. This is a free country, and I contend we ought to keep it that way. The ultimate aim of Jgarci11's homilies is to restructure society as a pyramid with Jgarci11 at the top, Jgarci11's deputies directly underneath, bitter criminal masterminds beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Jgarci11 to rob, steal, cheat, and murder, which makes me realize that he doesn't want to acknowledge that I am appalled by the vast generalizations in his claim that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape. In fact, Jgarci11 would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because pugnacious and lascivious, his shell games resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that Jgarci11 has -- not once, but several times -- been able to lay waste to the environment without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his cruel, wicked rejoinders are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and enable adversaries to meet each other and establish direct personal bonds which contradict the stereotypes they rely upon to power their grotty opuscula. Thanks to Jgarci11, pompous backbiters can now freely utilize questionable and illegal fund-raising techniques. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Jgarci11 does, and that's why just the other day, some of his drugged-out fans forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Jgarci11's blueprint for a world in which exploitative, high-handed fomenters of revolution are free to cause riots in the streets. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket, I reflected upon the way that Jgarci11 has warned us that sooner than you think, conniving smart alecks will turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into a disorderly, unimaginative vat of fanaticism. If you think about it, you'll realize that Jgarci11's warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that Jgarci11 wants to conjure up dirt against his fellow human beings. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Jgarci11's gossamer grasp of reality. While we all despair over Jgarci11's brutish ultimata, we must also remember the principles that will guide our better behaviors and higher aspirations. That's a very important point; when it comes to Jgarci11's machinations, I feel that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish. The sooner we do that, the better, because I am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because Jgarci11's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only muddleheaded answers, dictatorial resolutions to conflicts. Why am I furious? Because expansionism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. And why am I embarrassed? Because Jgarci11 uses deception to trick people into voting against things that they, in fact, support. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Jgarci11 in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that Jgarci11 is out to clear-cut ancient forest lands. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. More to the point, Jgarci11 extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. He behaves as if he's been lobotomized. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. I'll try not to dwell on this, but Jgarci11 is not only immoral, but amoral. Moving on, he seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, quasi-incoherent barmpots. If you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, Jgarci11's beliefs are the epitome of insensitivity. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, I don't need to tell you that Jgarci11's coadjutors assume that because they look a certain way or come from a certain background, they have an inalienable right to extirpate the very things that I, for one, cherish. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that if the only way to counteract the subtle, but pervasive, social message that says that Jgarci11 acts in the name of equality and social justice is for me to waver between the alluring promises of an acrimonious, fastidious "new morality" and the sound dictation of my own conscience, then so be it. It would obviously be worth it because he not only lies, but he brags about his lying to his foot soldiers. Jgarci11 wants nothing less than to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need. His serfs then wonder, "What's wrong with that?" Well, there's not much to be done with piteous used-car salesmen who can't figure out what's wrong with that, but the rest of us can plainly see that when I was a child, my clergyman told me, "Jgarci11's formula for authoritarianism is more crass than ever." If you think about it you'll see his point. When he was first found trying to lay down diktats that force me to play right into the hands of the worst types of disaffected paper-pushers there are, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Jgarci11 is planning to operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and stingy jingoism, I'm definitely downright terrified. He doesn't want equal time. He doesn't want pluralism. He just wants to needle and wheedle the worst kinds of insensitive common blood-stained criminals there are into his coalition. Let me close where I began: Antidisestablishmentarianism is Jgarci11's main weapon and his chief means of convincing his apologists to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his endeavors.

• Options

<< <i>Here is my Cliff Notes version (editd for brevity):

What I have to say will probably provoke a response from Jgarci11. He may label me "refractory" or even "demented". I realize and accept that as a consequence of what I am about to say. However, I hope that Jgarci11 will read everything I have to say before labeling me. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to teach wily pissants about tolerance. Although the Gospel According to Jgarci11 says that Jgarci11 has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature, I believe that if there's an untold story here, it's that perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of splenetic scoundrels. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that Jgarci11's strategy is make people feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to take a chance and let Jgarci11 make widespread accusations and insinuations without having the facts to back them up in hopes that letting Jgarci11 do such a thing may actually improve society. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. Not surprisingly, we mustn't let Jgarci11 dominate or intimidate others. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. If Jgarci11 can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. It's not necessarily the case that he engages in pietistic babble that nauseates even some of my more religious friends. On the contrary, some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, we've all heard him yammer and whine about how he's being scapegoated again, the poor dear. If history follows its course, it should be evident that Jgarci11 says that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. What he means by this, of course, is that he wants free reign to hold annual private conferences in which mentally deficient ne'er-do-wells are invited to present their "research". Would we, as thinking people, believe firebrands who tried to tell us we're all irascible? I say "no." My argument is that I don't expect everyone to agree with me. Ridiculous? Not so. If I weren't so forgiving, I'd have to say that there are some simple truths in this world. First, all of the foregoing information has been served up as a necessary prelude to understanding the motive and force behind the current mad rush by Jgarci11 and his subalterns to create a kind of psychic pain at the very root of the modern mind. Second, forbearance and kindly deportment are lost upon Jgarci11. And finally, once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Jgarci11 sometimes has trouble convincing people that his morals enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few purblind brigands to constate authoritatively that without Jgarci11's superior guidance, we will go nowhere. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that the most ophidian geeks I've ever seen serve as the priests in Jgarci11's cult of unctuous, obdurate ethnocentrism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Jgarci11's reflected glory, pausing only when Jgarci11 instructs them to bribe the parasitic with the earnings of the productive. What could be more saturnine? The answer should be self-evident, so let me just point out that if Jgarci11 got his way, he'd be able to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. Jgarci11 is entirely mistaken if he believes that his activities are on the up-and-up. There is much more of this to come. The denial of this fact only proves the effrontery, and also the stupidity, of aberrant scroungers. Perhaps if Jgarci11 thought about it, he'd realize that there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I think, there's a time to eschew slovenly narcissism. Or, to put it less poetically, Jgarci11 is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of scary speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations -- and that's just the short list! Although he is ever learning, Jgarci11 is never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. The truth, in this context, is that Jgarci11 used to complain about being persecuted. Now he is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that Jgarci11's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, he always begins an argument with his conclusion (e.g., that paternalism brings one closer to nirvana) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- he always arrives at that very conclusion. You've never heard Jgarci11 announce that he plans to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures? Well, Jgarci11 has repeatedly enunciated such a plan, but in his typically convoluted way. I'm sick of Jgarci11 sticking his proboscis into everyone else's business. The reason is simple: You should never forget the three most important facets of Jgarci11's personal attacks, namely their ruthless origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. Strictly speaking, his propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "Truth is merely a social construct" and, "Jgarci11's cabal is looking out for our interests". What they don't tell you, though, is that if you looked up "fatuitous" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Jgarci11's picture. Jgarci11 is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, his willingness to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction sets a new world record for brazenness. Certain facts are clear. For instance, I hate it when self-absorbed, rotten upstarts like Jgarci11 go on with such vigor about subjects they don't even know about. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. This is a free country, and I contend we ought to keep it that way. The ultimate aim of Jgarci11's homilies is to restructure society as a pyramid with Jgarci11 at the top, Jgarci11's deputies directly underneath, bitter criminal masterminds beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Jgarci11 to rob, steal, cheat, and murder, which makes me realize that he doesn't want to acknowledge that I am appalled by the vast generalizations in his claim that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape. In fact, Jgarci11 would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because pugnacious and lascivious, his shell games resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that Jgarci11 has -- not once, but several times -- been able to lay waste to the environment without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his cruel, wicked rejoinders are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and enable adversaries to meet each other and establish direct personal bonds which contradict the stereotypes they rely upon to power their grotty opuscula. Thanks to Jgarci11, pompous backbiters can now freely utilize questionable and illegal fund-raising techniques. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Jgarci11 does, and that's why just the other day, some of his drugged-out fans forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Jgarci11's blueprint for a world in which exploitative, high-handed fomenters of revolution are free to cause riots in the streets. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket, I reflected upon the way that Jgarci11 has warned us that sooner than you think, conniving smart alecks will turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into a disorderly, unimaginative vat of fanaticism. If you think about it, you'll realize that Jgarci11's warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that Jgarci11 wants to conjure up dirt against his fellow human beings. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Jgarci11's gossamer grasp of reality. While we all despair over Jgarci11's brutish ultimata, we must also remember the principles that will guide our better behaviors and higher aspirations. That's a very important point; when it comes to Jgarci11's machinations, I feel that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish. The sooner we do that, the better, because I am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because Jgarci11's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only muddleheaded answers, dictatorial resolutions to conflicts. Why am I furious? Because expansionism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. And why am I embarrassed? Because Jgarci11 uses deception to trick people into voting against things that they, in fact, support. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Jgarci11 in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that Jgarci11 is out to clear-cut ancient forest lands. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. More to the point, Jgarci11 extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. He behaves as if he's been lobotomized. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. I'll try not to dwell on this, but Jgarci11 is not only immoral, but amoral. Moving on, he seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, quasi-incoherent barmpots. If you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, Jgarci11's beliefs are the epitome of insensitivity. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, I don't need to tell you that Jgarci11's coadjutors assume that because they look a certain way or come from a certain background, they have an inalienable right to extirpate the very things that I, for one, cherish. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that if the only way to counteract the subtle, but pervasive, social message that says that Jgarci11 acts in the name of equality and social justice is for me to waver between the alluring promises of an acrimonious, fastidious "new morality" and the sound dictation of my own conscience, then so be it. It would obviously be worth it because he not only lies, but he brags about his lying to his foot soldiers. Jgarci11 wants nothing less than to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need. His serfs then wonder, "What's wrong with that?" Well, there's not much to be done with piteous used-car salesmen who can't figure out what's wrong with that, but the rest of us can plainly see that when I was a child, my clergyman told me, "Jgarci11's formula for authoritarianism is more crass than ever." If you think about it you'll see his point. When he was first found trying to lay down diktats that force me to play right into the hands of the worst types of disaffected paper-pushers there are, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Jgarci11 is planning to operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and stingy jingoism, I'm definitely downright terrified. He doesn't want equal time. He doesn't want pluralism. He just wants to needle and wheedle the worst kinds of insensitive common blood-stained criminals there are into his coalition. Let me close where I began: Antidisestablishmentarianism is Jgarci11's main weapon and his chief means of convincing his apologists to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his endeavors. >>

Word
  • Options
    Listen guys, this is a pre-generated rant that can be found on the internet. Just plug in any person's name. All you guys know that it would have taken 2 days for ANY person to write these posts considering the words and statemenst being made inhere. I mean if you think he sat at the computer with a thesaurus and cranked out these two posts, than you would think he would be writing psychology books for Community Colleges.
    Even though what is posted is pretty good at making me look evil, the bottomline is that there's no proof about any of the allegations made in this rant. This guy does not know me. If you can prove it, than post it. Lets see your truth. My goal of getting every refractor for Mark Mcgwire is my thing, face it. I highly doubt it will change the world in any way, and if it does than I would truly be surprised.
    Lastly, Keep your comments concentrated on baseball cards and not on how I am the Anti-Christ.---John
  • Options

<< <i>Listen guys, this is a pre-generated rant that can be found on the internet. Just plug in any person's name. All you guys know that it would have taken 2 days for ANY person to write these posts considering the words and statemenst being made inhere. I mean if you think he sat at the computer with a thesaurus and cranked out these two posts, than you would think he would be writing psychology books for Community Colleges.
    Even though what is posted is pretty good at making me look evil, the bottomline is that there's no proof about any of the allegations made in this rant. This guy does not know me. If you can prove it, than post it. Lets see your truth. My goal of getting every refractor for Mark Mcgwire is my thing, face it. I highly doubt it will change the world in any way, and if it does than I would truly be surprised.
    Lastly, Keep your comments concentrated on baseball cards and not on how I am the Anti-Christ.---John >>

So...

you're the anti-Christ?

Mike
  • Options
    Where is mudflap when he's needed?

C56, V252, V128-1 sets
  • Options
    As an aside jgarci - I wish you all success in your effort to corner the market on 93 McGuire's, it's a tough job but it must be done.
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
  • Options
    Viva la revolucion!
  • Options
    This is a time-will-tell issue. It takes the hobby a long time to sort out what is actually rare relative to long-term demand. Collectors are still trying to figure out if they want a 1963 Topps or Fleer Clemente and you're expecting everyone to commit to cards from '93? Reread this thread in twenty years and see if you're as passionate about '93 refractors then...

brian
  • Options
    This is a kind of topic we have from time to time...

My response is trite...

Collect what you like and enjoy and everything else becomes a moot case.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    PSA POPULTION NUMBERS
    1993 FINEST
    CARD NO NAME VARIETY 3-4 5 6 7 7Q 8 8Q 9 9Q 10 TOTAL
    Total: 5 24 49 84 1 2817 39 9981 462 1973 15435
    1 DAVID JUSTICE REFRACTOR 1 0 0 2 0 17 0 30 1 5 56
    1 DAVID JUSTICE 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 0 1 5
    2 LOU WHITAKER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    2 LOU WHITAKER REFRACTOR 0 0 2 0 0 15 0 27 1 0 45
    3 BRYAN HARVEY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 59 0 18 87
    3 BRYAN HARVEY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 3
    4 CARLOS GARCIA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 24 1 5 39
    4 CARLOS GARCIA 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 3
    5 SID FERNANDEZ REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 17 0 41 0 7 65
    5 SID FERNANDEZ 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2
    6 BRETT BUTLER REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 18 0 0 27
    6 BRETT BUTLER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    7 SCOTT COOPER REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 1 23 1 9 40
    7 SCOTT COOPER 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 2 5
    8 B.J. SURHOFF REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 35 0 3 46
    8 B.J. SURHOFF 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    9 STEVE FINLEY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 45 3 4 63
    9 STEVE FINLEY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 4
    10 CURT SCHILLING 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 1 5
    10 CURT SCHILLING REFRACTOR 0 1 0 0 0 7 0 26 1 1 36
    11 JEFF BAGWELL REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 13 1 58 3 8 83
    11 JEFF BAGWELL 0 0 0 2 0 9 0 17 1 2 31
    12 ALEX COLE 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2
    12 ALEX COLE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 52 1 10 69
    13 JOHN OLERUD 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 2 5
    13 JOHN OLERUD REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 27 0 17 52
    14 JOHN SMILEY 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 4
    14 JOHN SMILEY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 6 0 53 0 10 70
    15 BIP ROBERTS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 7 0 43 0 26 76
    15 BIP ROBERTS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2
    16 ALBERT BELLE 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 9 2 2 19
    16 ALBERT BELLE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 13 1 80 1 17 112
    17 DUANE WARD REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 31 1 4 47
    17 DUANE WARD 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    18 ALAN TRAMMELL 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 4 0 2 7
    18 ALAN TRAMMELL REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 17 0 21 2 0 41
    19 ANDY BENES 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    19 ANDY BENES REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 36 3 8 56
    20 REGGIE SANDERS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    20 REGGIE SANDERS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 33 0 4 47
    21 TODD ZEILE REFRACTOR 0 1 1 0 0 4 0 19 0 4 29
    21 TODD ZEILE 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 1 4
    22 RICK AGUILERA 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 4
    22 RICK AGUILERA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 42 0 6 57
    23 DAVE HOLLINS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 4
    23 DAVE HOLLINS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 7 0 65 0 16 88
    24 JOSE RIJO 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2
    24 JOSE RIJO REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 7 0 21 0 3 31
    25 MATT WILLIAMS 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 1 0 1 5
    25 MATT WILLIAMS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 14 0 58 0 16 88
    26 SANDY ALOMAR REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 9 0 50 1 8 69
    26 SANDY ALOMAR 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 1 5
    27 ALEX FERNANDEZ REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 7 0 66 1 12 87
    27 ALEX FERNANDEZ 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 1 1 5
    28 OZZIE SMITH 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 8 1 4 15
    28 OZZIE SMITH REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 11 1 42 4 7 67
    29 RAMON MARTINEZ 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2
    29 RAMON MARTINEZ REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 30 1 2 43
    30 BERNIE WILLIAMS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 1 2 10
    30 BERNIE WILLIAMS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 22 1 22 7 0 52
    31 GARY SHEFFIELD 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 1 1 5
    31 GARY SHEFFIELD REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 16 0 38 1 2 58
    32 ERIC KARROS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 13 0 52 0 8 73
    32 ERIC KARROS 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 1 5
    33 FRANK VIOLA REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 5 0 31 1 24 62
    33 FRANK VIOLA 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    34 KEVIN YOUNG 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    34 KEVIN YOUNG REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 47 0 16 68
    35 KEN HILL 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    35 KEN HILL REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 12 0 43 0 21 77
    36 TONY FERNANDEZ 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 3
    36 TONY FERNANDEZ REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 9 0 22 0 14 46
    37 TIM WAKEFIELD REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 11 0 36 0 2 51
    37 TIM WAKEFIELD 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    38 JOHN KRUK REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 12 0 41 1 17 71
    38 JOHN KRUK 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    39 CHRIS SABO 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 4
    39 CHRIS SABO REFRACTOR 0 0 1 1 0 6 0 49 2 9 68
    40 MARQUIS GRISSOM 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2
    40 MARQUIS GRISSOM REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 33 0 2 46
    41 GLENN DAVIS REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 22 0 27 2 7 59
    41 GLENN DAVIS 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 2 4
    42 JEFF MONTGOMERY 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3
    42 JEFF MONTGOMERY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 55 0 4 67
    43 KENNY LOFTON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 24 0 55 2 3 84
    43 KENNY LOFTON 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 4 0 2 8
    44 JOHN BURKETT 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 1 4
    44 JOHN BURKETT REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 40 0 7 53
    45 DARRYL HAMILTON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 44 0 7 57
    45 DARRYL HAMILTON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 3
    46 JIM ABBOTT REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 38 0 5 52
    46 JIM ABBOTT 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 0 6
    47 IVAN RODRIGUEZ REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 24 0 108 5 14 152
    47 IVAN RODRIGUEZ 0 1 0 0 0 12 0 11 1 0 25
    48 ERIC YOUNG REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 30 4 5 49
    48 ERIC YOUNG 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    49 MITCH WILLIAMS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 42 4 14 68
    49 MITCH WILLIAMS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    50 HAROLD REYNOLDS REFRACTOR 0 0 1 1 0 8 0 16 2 2 30
    50 HAROLD REYNOLDS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    51 BRIAN HARPER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 3
    51 BRIAN HARPER REFRACTOR 0 3 1 0 0 9 0 21 2 0 36
    52 RAFAEL PALMEIRO REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 32 0 47 3 1 84
    52 RAFAEL PALMEIRO 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 0 1 8
    53 BRET SABERHAGEN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 7 0 40 0 4 51
    53 BRET SABERHAGEN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 4
    54 JEFF CONINE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 10 1 55 0 2 69
    54 JEFF CONINE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 4
    55 IVAN CALDERON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 46 0 8 64
    55 IVAN CALDERON 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 1 4
    56 JUAN GUZMAN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 14 0 23 1 6 44
    56 JUAN GUZMAN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    57 CARLOS BAERGA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 63 0 33 100
    57 CARLOS BAERGA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    58 CHARLES NAGY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 52 0 11 69
    58 CHARLES NAGY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 3
    59 WALLY JOYNER 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    59 WALLY JOYNER REFRACTOR 0 0 2 0 0 5 0 44 2 10 63
    60 CHARLIE HAYES REFRACTOR 0 3 0 0 0 11 0 15 0 2 31
    60 CHARLIE HAYES 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    61 SHANE MACK 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 3
    61 SHANE MACK REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 25 0 1 35
    62 PETE HARNISCH 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 3
    62 PETE HARNISCH REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 47 0 1 58
    63 GEORGE BRETT REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 23 1 81 2 6 113
    63 GEORGE BRETT 0 0 0 0 0 12 0 27 1 5 45
    64 LANCE JOHNSON 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 3 5
    64 LANCE JOHNSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 7 0 48 0 3 59
    65 BEN McDONALD 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 2 4
    65 BEN McDONALD REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 7 0 59 1 8 75
    66 BOBBY BONILLA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 12 0 45 0 4 61
    66 BOBBY BONILLA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 2
    67 TERRY STEINBACH 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2
    67 TERRY STEINBACH REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 12 0 38 1 5 57
    68 RON GANT REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 62 0 1 74
    68 RON GANT 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1
    69 DOUG JONES 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 2
    69 DOUG JONES REFRACTOR 0 0 1 2 0 10 0 21 0 1 35
    70 PAUL MOLITOR 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 4 0 0 8
    70 PAUL MOLITOR REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 16 0 43 0 2 61
    71 BRADY ANDERSON 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2
    71 BRADY ANDERSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 16 2 2 30
    72 CHUCK FINLEY REFRACTOR 0 1 1 0 0 10 0 39 0 3 54
    72 CHUCK FINLEY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 4
    73 MARK GRACE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 1 5
    73 MARK GRACE REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 35 0 47 2 4 89
    74 MIKE DEVEREAUX REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 12 0 34 1 3 50
    74 MIKE DEVEREAUX 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    75 TONY PHILLIPS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 1 4
    75 TONY PHILLIPS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 38 0 12 58
    76 CHUCK KNOBLAUCH REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 15 0 53 4 8 80
    76 CHUCK KNOBLAUCH 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    77 TONY GWYNN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 18 1 91 3 12 125
    77 TONY GWYNN 0 0 0 0 0 17 0 24 1 1 43
    78 KEVIN APPIER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    78 KEVIN APPIER REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 34 0 14 56
    79 SAMMY SOSA 0 0 1 1 0 26 4 41 6 0 79
    79 SAMMY SOSA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 1 30 0 116 0 24 173
    80 MICKEY TETTLETON 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 2
    80 MICKEY TETTLETON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 15 0 29 0 0 44
    81 FELIX JOSE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 23 1 3 35
    81 FELIX JOSE 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 2 0 1 6
    82 MARK LANGSTON 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 0 4
    82 MARK LANGSTON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 45 2 0 58
    83 GREGG JEFFERIES REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 35 0 8 53
    83 GREGG JEFFERIES 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 3
    84 ANDRE DAWSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 15 0 67 1 9 94
    84 ANDRE DAWSON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 4
    85 GREG MADDUX 0 0 1 0 0 22 0 59 2 16 100
    85 GREG MADDUX REFRACTOR 0 2 0 1 0 25 1 88 7 24 148
    86 RICKEY HENDERSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 44 1 15 64
    86 RICKEY HENDERSON 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 9 2 5 20
    87 TOM GLAVINE 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 6 1 0 8
    87 TOM GLAVINE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 13 0 29 5 5 53
    88 ROBERTO ALOMAR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 7 2 1 16
    88 ROBERTO ALOMAR REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 20 0 48 17 9 94
    89 DARRYL STRAWBERRY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 3
    89 DARRYL STRAWBERRY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 13 0 49 1 1 66
    90 WADE BOGGS 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 8 0 6 17
    90 WADE BOGGS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 65 2 17 89
    91 BO JACKSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 42 2 13 68
    91 BO JACKSON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 5 9
    92 MARK McGWIRE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 30 3 105 11 19 168
    92 MARK McGWIRE PSA/DNA CERTIFIED B03045 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
    92 MARK McGWIRE 0 1 1 0 0 32 0 164 4 32 234
    93 ROBIN VENTURA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 14 0 42 2 16 74
    93 ROBIN VENTURA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2
    94 JOE CARTER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2
    94 JOE CARTER REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 7 1 44 3 9 65
    95 LEE SMITH REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 66 0 19 90
    95 LEE SMITH 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 5 0 0 6
    96 CAL RIPKEN JR. 0 0 0 1 0 43 2 77 18 13 154
    96 CAL RIPKEN JR. REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 11 0 68 8 20 108
    97 LARRY WALKER 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 5 0 2 9
    97 LARRY WALKER REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 13 1 35 13 4 66
    98 DON MATTINGLY 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 33 1 14 54
    98 DON MATTINGLY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 65 8 20 101
    99 JOSE CANSECO REFRACTOR 0 1 0 0 0 11 0 47 6 4 69
    99 JOSE CANSECO 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 17 0 2 24
    100 DENNIS ECKERSLEY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 5 0 2 8
    100 DENNIS ECKERSLEY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 15 0 38 7 17 78
    101 TERRY PENDLETON REFRACTOR 0 2 0 2 0 6 0 38 4 14 66
    101 TERRY PENDLETON 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 3
    102 FRANK THOMAS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 40 1 127 10 17 195
    102 FRANK THOMAS 0 1 0 0 0 17 0 73 1 26 118
    103 BARRY BONDS 0 1 0 0 0 16 1 52 2 23 95
    103 BARRY BONDS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 18 1 98 7 29 154
    104 ROGER CLEMENS 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 46 0 26 83
    104 ROGER CLEMENS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 26 0 82 3 13 124
    105 RYNE SANDBERG 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 17 1 6 25
    105 RYNE SANDBERG REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 7 2 69 3 20 102
    106 FRED McGRIFF 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 3 0 3 8
    106 FRED McGRIFF REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 42 1 9 56
    107 NOLAN RYAN 0 0 1 1 0 44 2 61 13 3 125
    107 NOLAN RYAN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 29 1 38 20 7 96
    108 WILL CLARK REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 44 5 17 75
    108 WILL CLARK 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 4 0 0 6
    109 PAT LISTACH 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    109 PAT LISTACH REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 12 1 55 3 3 76
    110 KEN GRIFFEY JR. 0 0 2 3 0 47 0 186 16 24 278
    110 KEN GRIFFEY JR. REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 29 0 76 23 34 164
    111 CECIL FIELDER 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 6 0 2 9
    111 CECIL FIELDER REFRACTOR 0 2 0 0 0 12 0 21 7 10 52
    112 KIRBY PUCKETT REFRACTOR 0 1 2 1 0 17 0 65 8 5 99
    112 KIRBY PUCKETT 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 12 0 4 18
    113 DOC GOODEN REFRACTOR 0 0 1 1 0 17 0 41 2 9 71
    113 DOC GOODEN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 2 5
    114 BARRY LARKIN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 12 1 48 4 8 74
    114 BARRY LARKIN 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 5 0 3 10
    115 DAVID CONE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 18 0 51 2 12 83
    115 DAVID CONE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 1 1 5
    116 JUAN GONZALEZ 0 0 1 0 0 14 0 31 0 3 49
    116 JUAN GONZALEZ REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 14 0 46 9 24 93
    117 KENT HRBEK 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    117 KENT HRBEK REFRACTOR 0 0 2 0 0 5 0 53 0 7 67
    118 TIM WALLACH 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
    118 TIM WALLACH REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 34 0 8 47
    119 CRAIG BIGGIO REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 26 0 38 1 3 69
    119 CRAIG BIGGIO 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 1 4
    120 BOBBY KELLY 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    120 BOBBY KELLY REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 11 0 45 0 12 69
    121 GREGG OLSON 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 1 4
    121 GREGG OLSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 13 0 27 0 2 42
    122 EDDIE MURRAY 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 7 1 0 10
    122 EDDIE MURRAY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 28 0 101 2 15 146
    123 WIL CORDERO 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    123 WIL CORDERO REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 22 0 25 1 2 51
    124 JAY BUHNER 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2
    124 JAY BUHNER REFRACTOR 0 0 1 1 0 12 0 24 3 1 42
    125 CARLTON FISK REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 15 0 45 2 4 68
    125 CARLTON FISK 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 4 0 2 9
    126 ERIC DAVIS 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
    126 ERIC DAVIS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 61 0 13 80
    127 DOUG DRABEK 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    127 DOUG DRABEK REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 25 1 5 41
    128 OZZIE GUILLEN REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 9 0 48 0 9 67
    128 OZZIE GUILLEN 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    129 JOHN WETTELAND REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 30 0 21 53
    129 JOHN WETTELAND 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 2
    130 ANDRES GALARRAGA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3
    130 ANDRES GALARRAGA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 60 0 24 89
    131 KEN CAMINITI 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    131 KEN CAMINITI REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 51 0 10 66
    132 TOM CANDIOTTI 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 2
    132 TOM CANDIOTTI REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 39 0 23 66
    133 PAT BORDERS 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 0 0 4
    133 PAT BORDERS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 15 0 1 20
    134 KEVIN BROWN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 4 1 33 1 2 41
    134 KEVIN BROWN 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 0 0 4
    135 TRAVIS FRYMAN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 12 0 24 1 10 47
    135 TRAVIS FRYMAN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3
    136 KEVIN MITCHELL 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    136 KEVIN MITCHELL REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 7 0 27 1 12 49
    137 GREG SWINDELL REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 36 0 8 53
    137 GREG SWINDELL 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 3
    138 BENNY SANTIAGO 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3
    138 BENNY SANTIAGO REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 8 0 46 1 10 66
    139 REGGIE JEFFERSON REFRACTOR 0 0 2 1 0 9 0 23 0 2 37
    139 REGGIE JEFFERSON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    140 CHRIS BOSIO 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 3
    140 CHRIS BOSIO REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 6 0 30 0 5 42
    141 DEION SANDERS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 51 0 9 70
    141 DEION SANDERS 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 0 1 5
    142 SCOTT ERICKSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 32 1 10 52
    142 SCOTT ERICKSON 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 3
    143 HOWARD JOHNSON 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2
    143 HOWARD JOHNSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 12 3 0 24
    144 ORESTES DESTRADE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    144 ORESTES DESTRADE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 15 0 0 26
    145 JOSE GUZMAN 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2
    145 JOSE GUZMAN REFRACTOR 1 0 0 0 0 5 0 21 2 2 31
    146 CHAD CURTIS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 12 0 23 0 1 37
    146 CHAD CURTIS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    147 CAL ELDRED REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 5 0 32 0 6 44
    147 CAL ELDRED 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    148 WILLIE GREENE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    148 WILLIE GREENE REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 6 0 31 2 5 45
    149 TOMMY GREENE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 7 0 46 1 4 58
    149 TOMMY GREENE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    150 ERIK HANSON REFRACTOR 1 0 1 0 0 9 0 33 1 4 49
    150 ERIK HANSON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    151 BOB WELCH REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 26 0 3 35
    151 BOB WELCH 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 3
    152 JOHN JAHA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3
    152 JOHN JAHA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 23 1 7 41
    153 HAROLD BAINES 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1
    153 HAROLD BAINES REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 16 2 0 27
    154 RANDY JOHNSON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 13 2 39 2 5 61
    154 RANDY JOHNSON 0 0 0 1 0 12 0 18 1 1 33
    155 AL MARTIN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3
    155 AL MARTIN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 34 1 4 44
    156 J.T. SNOW REFRACTOR 0 1 0 0 0 21 0 47 3 1 73
    156 J.T. SNOW 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 12 0 1 15
    157 MIKE MUSSINA REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 12 0 55 2 5 75
    157 MIKE MUSSINA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 1 2 8
    158 RUBEN SIERRA REFRACTOR 0 0 1 1 0 7 0 28 0 4 41
    158 RUBEN SIERRA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    159 DEAN PALMER 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2
    159 DEAN PALMER REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 14 0 45 1 4 64
    160 STEVE AVERY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2
    160 STEVE AVERY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 5 1 30 3 7 48
    161 JULIO FRANCO REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 26 1 6 36
    161 JULIO FRANCO 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2
    162 DAVE WINFIELD 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    162 DAVE WINFIELD REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 23 1 51 0 6 82
    163 TIM SALMON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 13 0 49 1 7 70
    163 TIM SALMON 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 4 1 0 7
    164 TOM HENKE 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    164 TOM HENKE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 6 0 19 0 2 28
    165 MO VAUGHN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 13 0 62 6 5 87
    165 MO VAUGHN 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 9 0 2 13
    166 JOHN SMOLTZ 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 0 1 8
    166 JOHN SMOLTZ REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 64 6 3 84
    167 DANNY TARTABULL 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    167 DANNY TARTABULL REFRACTOR 0 1 0 0 0 8 0 36 1 7 53
    168 DELINO DeSHIELDS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 11 0 35 0 15 61
    168 DELINO DeSHIELDS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    169 CHARLIE HOUGH REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 36 2 8 55
    169 CHARLIE HOUGH 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 2 0 1 5
    170 PAUL O'NEILL 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 4
    170 PAUL O'NEILL REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 1 41 1 10 62
    171 DARREN DAULTON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 36 0 11 53
    171 DARREN DAULTON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    172 JACK McDOWELL REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 15 0 40 0 8 64
    172 JACK McDOWELL 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 3
    173 JUNIOR FELIX 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    173 JUNIOR FELIX REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 30 5 11 56
    174 JIMMY KEY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 13 0 0 18
    174 JIMMY KEY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
    175 GEORGE BELL REFRACTOR 0 0 0 3 0 17 0 30 2 5 57
    175 GEORGE BELL 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    176 MIKE STANTON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 35 1 1 45
    176 MIKE STANTON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3
    177 LEN DYKSTRA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 5
    177 LEN DYKSTRA REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 29 0 4 39
    178 NORM CHARLTON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    178 NORM CHARLTON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 9 0 39 1 14 65
    179 ERIC ANTHONY 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 3
    179 ERIC ANTHONY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 3 0 8 0 55 0 1 67
    180 ROB DIBBLE 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 2
    180 ROB DIBBLE REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 34 1 13 58
    181 OTIS NIXON REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 13 0 43 0 6 62
    181 OTIS NIXON 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    182 RANDY MYERS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    182 RANDY MYERS REFRACTOR 0 0 0 2 0 6 0 46 1 25 80
    183 TIM RAINES REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 11 0 13 0 2 27
    183 TIM RAINES 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    184 OREL HERSHISER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    184 OREL HERSHISER REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 23 0 0 23
    185 ANDY VAN SLYKE REFRACTOR 0 0 2 1 0 13 0 30 1 3 50
    185 ANDY VAN SLYKE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    186 MIKE LANSING 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 2
    186 MIKE LANSING REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 39 0 1 48
    187 RAY LANKFORD 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 4
    187 RAY LANKFORD REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 39 0 6 53
    188 MIKE MORGAN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1
    188 MIKE MORGAN REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 26 1 7 44
    189 MOISES ALOU 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 4
    189 MOISES ALOU REFRACTOR 0 0 1 0 0 20 0 30 0 3 54
    190 EDGAR MARTINEZ 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2
    190 EDGAR MARTINEZ REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 28 0 44 1 17 91
    191 JOHN FRANCO 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 2 4
    191 JOHN FRANCO REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 9 0 29 0 3 42
    192 ROBIN YOUNT REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 18 1 58 1 4 83
    192 ROBIN YOUNT 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 12 0 1 14
    193 BOB TEWKSBURY REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 8 0 36 1 14 59
    193 BOB TEWKSBURY 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 3
    194 JAY BELL 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 2
    194 JAY BELL REFRACTOR 0 0 0 1 0 6 0 14 1 1 23
    195 LUIS GONZALEZ REFRACTOR 0 0 1 2 0 15 0 24 0 3 45
    195 LUIS GONZALEZ 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 0 4
    196 DAVE FLEMING REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 36 2 1 44
    196 DAVE FLEMING 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 1 4
    197 MIKE GREENWELL 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 3
    197 MIKE GREENWELL REFRACTOR 1 0 0 0 0 6 0 29 0 6 42
    198 DAVID NIED 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 1 4
    198 DAVID NIED REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 42 1 7 56
    199 MIKE PIAZZA REFRACTOR 0 1 0 0 0 29 0 112 2 4 148
    199 MIKE PIAZZA 0 0 0 0 0 50 1 155 3 30 239

• Options
    From: http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=281696&an=0&page=0

PhilG's Post (Phil Gold?)

1993 Finest Baseball Refractors
    I own as of September 2006
    Email Me
    # Name Quantity I Own OPGL OPGH
    46 Jim Abbott 6 $40 $80
    22 Rick Aguilera 8 $12.5 $30
    26 Sandy Alomar 13 $12.5 $30
    88 Roberto Alomar AS 1 $40 $80
    189 Moises Alou 6 $20 $50
    71 Brady Anderson 20 $20 $50
    179 Eric Anthony 27 $12.5 $30
    78 Kevin Appier 11 $20 $50
    160 Steve Avery 17 $12.5 $30
    57 Carlos Baerga 8 $12.5 $30
    11 Jeff Bagwell W 1 $60 $120
    153 Harold Baines 6 $20 $50
    175 George Bell 20 $12.5 $30
    194 Jay Bell 5 $20 $50
    16 Albert Belle 5 $20 $50
    19 Andy Benes 16 $12.5 $30
    119 Craig Biggio 6 $40 $80
    90 Wade Boggs AS 2 $40 $80
    103 Barry Bonds AS 1 $250 $400
    66 Bobby Bonilla 17 $20 $50
    133 Pat Borders 5 $12.5 $30
    140 Chris Bosio 10 $12.5 $30
    63 George Brett 1 $125 $200
    134 Kevin Brown 3 $40 $80
    124 Jay Buhner 4 $20 $50
    44 John Burkett 16 $12.5 $30
    6 Brett Butler 11 $20 $50
    55 Ivan Calderon 10 $12.5 $30
    131 Ken Caminiti 5 $20 $50
    132 Tom Candiotti 8 $12.5 $30
    99 Jose Canseco AS 3 $40 $80
    94 Joe Carter AS 2 $40 $80
    178 Norm Charlton 30 $12.5 $30
    108 Will Clark AS 4 $40 $80
    104 Roger Clemens AS 1 $125 $200
    12 Alex Cole 4 $30 $60
    115 David Cone AS 6 $20 $50
    54 Jeff Conine 8 $20 $50
    7 Scott Cooper 7 $12.5 $30
    123 Wil Cordero 13 $30 $60
    146 Chad Curtis 34 $12.5 $30
    171 Darren Daulton 6 $20 $50
    126 Eric Davis 11 $20 $50
    41 Glenn Davis 2 $60 $120
    84 Andre Dawson AS 4 $40 $80
    168 Delino DeShields 26 $12.5 $30
    144 Orestes Destrade 15 $12.5 $30
    74 Mike Devereaux 20 $12.5 $30
    180 Rob Dibble 60 $20 $50
    127 Doug Drabek 23 $20 $50
    177 Len Dykstra 14 $20 $50
    100 Dennis Eckersley AS 5 $20 $50
    147 Cal Eldred 13 $12.5 $30
    142 Scott Erickson 7 $12.5 $30
    173 Junior Felix 5 $30 $60
    5 Sid Fernandez 15 $20 $50
    27 Alex Fernandez 17 $12.5 $30
    36 Tony Fernandez 10 $12.5 $30
    111 Cecil Fielder AS 6 $20 $50
    9 Steve Finley 14 $20 $50
    72 Chuck Finley 18 $20 $50
    125 Carlton Fisk 3 $40 $80
    196 Dave Fleming 36 $12.5 $30
    161 Julio Franco 10 $20 $50
    191 John Franco 30 $20 $50
    135 Travis Fryman 5 $20 $50
    130 Andres Galarraga 5 $20 $50
    68 Ron Gant 8 $20 $50
    4 Carlos Garcia 55 $12.5 $30
    87 Tom Glavine AS 1 $40 $80
    195 Luis Gonzalez 12 $20 $50
    116 Juan Gonzalez AS 1 $150 $250
    113 Dwight Gooden AS 2 $20 $50
    73 Mark Grace W 2 $40 $80
    148 Willie Greene 14 $12.5 $30
    149 Tommy Greene 27 $12.5 $30
    197 Mike Greenwell 15 $12.5 $30
    110 Ken Griffey JR. AS 1 $350 $600
    40 Marquis Grissom 4 $30 $60
    128 Ozzie Guillen 22 $20 $50
    56 Juan Guzman 33 $12.5 $30
    145 Jose Guzman 24 $12.5 $30
    77 Tony Gwynn 3 $60 $120
    45 Darryl Hamilton 8 $12.5 $30
    150 Erik Hanson 23 $12.5 $30
    62 Pete Harnisch 29 $12.5 $30
    51 Brian Harper 9 $30 $60
    3 Bryan Harvey 4 $75 $150
    60 Charlie Hayes 14 $12.5 $30
    86 Rickey Henderson AS 1 $75 $150
    164 Tom Henke 12 $12.5 $30
    184 Orel Hershiser 4 $20 $50
    35 Ken Hill 24 $12.5 $30
    23 Dave Hollins 13 $12.5 $30
    169 Charlie Hough 27 $20 $50
    117 Kent Hrbek 12 $20 $50
    91 Bo Jackson AS 3 $50 $100
    152 John Jaha 10 $12.5 $30
    83 Gregg Jefferies 16 $12.5 $30
    139 Reggie Jefferson 27 $12.5 $30
    64 Lance Johnson 21 $12.5 $30
    143 Howard Johnson 7 $20 $50
    154 Randy Johnson 1 $75 $150
    69 Doug Jones 32 $12.5 $30
    81 Felix Jose 2 $40 $80
    59 Wally Joyner 12 $20 $50
    1 David Justice 1 $50 $100
    32 Eric Karros 4 $20 $50
    120 Bobby Kelly 21 $12.5 $30
    174 Jimmy Key 3 $20 $50
    76 Chuck Knoblauch 5 $20 $50
    38 John Kruk 3 $40 $80
    82 Mark Langston 20 $12.5 $30
    187 Ray Lankford 11 $20 $50
    186 Mike Lansing 14 $20 $50
    114 Barry Larkin AS 3 $40 $80
    109 Pat Listach AS 7 $12.5 $30
    43 Kenny Lofton 4 $20 $50
    61 Shane Mack 14 $12.5 $30
    85 Greg Maddux AS 1 $125 $200
    155 Al Martin 13 $30 $60
    29 Ramon Martinez 20 $12.5 $30
    190 Edgar Martinez 10 $40 $80
    98 Don Mattingly AS 2 $150 $250
    65 Ben Mcdonald 19 $12.5 $30
    172 Jack McDowell 29 $20 $50
    106 Fred McGriff AS 3 $40 $80
    92 Mark McGwire AS 1 $150 $250
    136 Kevin Mitchell 16 $20 $50
    70 Paul Molitor 4 $40 $80
    42 Jeff Montgomery 18 $12.5 $30
    188 Mike Morgan 33 $12.5 $30
    122 Eddie Murray 6 $60 $120
    157 Mike Mussina 3 $40 $80
    182 Randy Myers 67 $30 $60
    58 Charles Nagy 7 $20 $50
    198 David Nied 26 $12.5 $30
    181 Otis Nixon 21 $12.5 $30
    13 John Olerud 6 $20 $50
    121 Gregg Olson 52 $12.5 $30
    170 Paul O'Neill 7 $40 $80
    52 Rafael Palmeiro 2 $40 $80
    159 Dean Palmer 9 $30 $60
    101 Terry Pendleton AS 8 $20 $50
    75 Tony Phillips 15 $12.5 $30
    199 Mike Piazza 1 $150 $250
    112 Kirby Puckett AS 1 $60 $120
    183 Tim Raines 4 $20 $50
    50 Harold Reynolds 3 $40 $80
    24 Jose Rijo 44 $12.5 $30
    96 Cal Ripken JR. AS 1 $250 $400
    15 Bip Roberts 24 $12.5 $30
    47 Ivan Rodriguez 2 $75 $150
    107 Nolan Ryan AS 1 $300 $500
    53 Bret Saberhagen 11 $20 $50
    39 Chris Sabo 4 $30 $60
    163 Tim Salmon 2 $40 $80
    105 Ryne Sandberg AS 2 $75 $150
    20 Reggie Sanders 10 $20 $50
    141 Deion Sanders 2 $40 $80
    138 Benito Santiago 16 $20 $50
    10 Curt Schilling 3 $40 $80
    31 Gary Sheffield 5 $20 $50
    158 Ruben Sierra 15 $20 $50
    14 John Smiley 13 $12.5 $30
    28 Ozzie Smith 2 $60 $120
    95 Lee Smith AS 9 $20 $50
    166 John Smoltz 3 $40 $80
    156 J.T. Snow 3 $20 $50
    79 Sammy Sosa 3 $100 $200
    176 Mike Stanton 18 $12.5 $30
    67 Terry Steinbach 18 $12.5 $30
    89 Darryl Strawberry AS 10 $20 $50
    8 B.J. Surhoff 17 $20 $50
    137 Greg Swindell 15 $12.5 $30
    167 Danny Tartabull 32 $12.5 $30
    80 Mickey Tettleton 7 $40 $80
    193 Bob Tewksbury 5 $30 $60
    102 Frank Thomas AS 1 $15 $250
    18 Alan Trammell 7 $20 $50
    185 Andy Van Slyke 18 $40 $80
    165 Mo Vaughn 5 $20 $50
    93 Robin Ventura AS 4 $20 $50
    33 Frank Viola 15 $20 $50
    37 Tim Wakefield 25 $20 $50
    97 Larry Walker AS 2 $20 $50
    118 Tim Wallach 26 $20 $50
    17 Duane Ward 28 $12.5 $30
    151 Bob Welch 25 $12.5 $30
    129 John Wetteland 10 $20 $50
    2 Lou Whitaker 12 $20 $50
    25 Matt Williams 4 $40 $80
    30 Bernie Williams 3 $40 $80
    49 Mitch Williams 19 $12.5 $30
    162 Dave Winfield 5 $20 $50
    34 Kevin Young 12 $30 $60
    48 Eric Young 10 $12.5 $30
    192 Robin Yount 3 $60 $120
    21 Todd Zeile 7 $20 $50
    2351 $103190

• Options

<< <i>From: http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=281696&an=0&page=0

Email Me
    46 Jim Abbott 6 $40 $80
    194 Jay Bell 5 $20 $50
    124 Jay Buhner 4 $20 $50
    12 Alex Cole 4 $30 $60
    54 Jeff Conine 8 $20 $50
    68 Ron Gant 8 $20 $50
    77 Tony Gwynn 3 $60 $120
    35 Ken Hill 24 $12.5 $30
    81 Felix Jose 2 $40 $80
    32 Eric Karros 4 $20 $50
    174 Jimmy Key 3 $20 $50
    38 John Kruk 3 $40 $80
    155 Al Martin 13 $30 $60
    13 John Olerud 6 $20 $50
    183 Tim Raines 4 $20 $50
    39 Chris Sabo 4 $30 $60
    163 Tim Salmon 2 $40 $80
    156 J.T. Snow 3 $20 $50
    165 Mo Vaughn 5 $20 $50
    21 Todd Zeile 7 $20 $50
    2351 $103190 >>

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Mike
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>From: http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=281696&an=0&page=0

Email Me
    46 Jim Abbott 6 $40 $80
    194 Jay Bell 5 $20 $50
    124 Jay Buhner 4 $20 $50
    12 Alex Cole 4 $30 $60
    54 Jeff Conine 8 $20 $50
    68 Ron Gant 8 $20 $50
    77 Tony Gwynn 3 $60 $120
    35 Ken Hill 24 $12.5 $30
    81 Felix Jose 2 $40 $80
    32 Eric Karros 4 $20 $50
    174 Jimmy Key 3 $20 $50
    38 John Kruk 3 $40 $80
    155 Al Martin 13 $30 $60
    13 John Olerud 6 $20 $50
    183 Tim Raines 4 $20 $50
    39 Chris Sabo 4 $30 $60
    163 Tim Salmon 2 $40 $80
    156 J.T. Snow 3 $20 $50
    165 Mo Vaughn 5 $20 $50
    21 Todd Zeile 7 $20 $50
    2351 $103190 >>

image >>

I was thinking the same thing...
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>PSA POPULTION NUMBERS
    1993 FINEST
    Total: 5 24 49 84 1 2817 39 9981 462 1973 15435

6 BRETT BUTLER REFRACTOR 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 18 0 0 27
    6 BRETT BUTLER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 3 >>

That's mine! image

Geordie