Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coin shops in Boston???

Will be in Boston in a couple of weeks (10/21-10/25) so was wondering if there are any numismatic establishments worth visiting.

Any info. is appreciated!!

Thx.
Rufus T. Firefly: How would you like a job in the mint?

Chicolini: Mint? No, no, I no like a mint. Uh - what other flavor you got?

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ Teaparty:

J.J. Teaparty
    49 Bromfield Street.
    Boston, MA 02108-4110

1-800-343-6412 (in Massachusetts: 1-617-482-2398 )
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez... even I haven't gotten to JJ yet... and I've been here more than a year image

What brings you to Beantown?
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    RKKayRKKay Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭
    Northeast Numismatics, Inc.
    10 Concord Crossing, Ste. 220
    Concord, MA 01742
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Once you've located JJ Teaparty, take a left out of the store heading towards Washington Street. Within a block from JJ Teaparty there were a few coin shops on the small side street off of Bromfield. I don't know if Stone's is still in business, but I used them quite alot years ago.

I believe Mike and Brian are at JJ Teaparty during the week...as Liz is usually travelling and Gail's in New Hampshire most of the week.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Thx to all!

Apparently JJ Teaparty is around the corner from my hotel, so I'll check that out along with any other shops in the vicinity.
    Rufus T. Firefly: How would you like a job in the mint?

Chicolini: Mint? No, no, I no like a mint. Uh - what other flavor you got?

• Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boston , is the coolest town to check out by foot....JJ Teaparty for sure,...I happened to be in town the for a wedding the same weekend of a major coin show,,,,it was a good weekend..........image
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    While U R there, have a TeaParty!
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy Im truly shocked that you havent visited JJ... next you will tell us you havent been inside Faneuil Hall
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file