Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Way too many multiple posts

I couldn't resist.
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    Im glad they said something some people are just rude taking up half the page with posts.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I think SM1 is on a tear now that the Open Forum is gone.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Id rather they devote more man power to adding registry requests.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Navin R. Johnson, Gaspumper" avatar SM1 utilizes is top notch though.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Who is this moderator? This is the first post I have seen from him.
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    The Supreme Ruler. I have heard of him before
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Who is this moderator? This is the first post I have seen from him. >>

He is like the wind. He is everywhere, yet he is nowhere. He exists, but he cannot be seen.

Watch out
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options

I've seen him. Cant forget that Steve Martin "Jerk" avatar. Love that movie. I think that avatar is from that movie. It's been awhile.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    mikeschmidt....that is deep stuff....maybe even deeper than the Supreme Ruler
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options

Fear him, for he has the power within just a few clicks of the mouse and a handful of keystrokes to wipe your entity out of the Collector's Universe.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options

<< <i>Id rather they devote more man power to adding registry requests. >>

Zing!! image
  • Options
    This category is called buy, sell and trade...not eBay Auctions. My suggestion is for PSA to create a new category called Auctions. Close to 1/2 of the posts on the buy/sell/trade thread and many on the vintage thread are for the sole purpose of generating interest in eBay auctions. If free shipping was offered, I would not feel like my time is totally wasted. The new category could be a place for linking to eBay auctions or any other auction venue.

I think most people on the board working on Registry sets checks eBay religiously. It is doubtful much interest is generated from spamming this board with commons. Hopefully other members and PSA has ideas or ways to improve the great FREE message boards. I understand everyone has different goals and reasons for coming to view, post, buy, sell, trade, learn about topics, etc. but hopefully a few posters can not take over theses boards.

For example message board username scottsusor is continuously posting individual years, in multiple categories, bumping every time. My suggestion; place all of the years in (1) title and combine the content too. If the auctions are spread out, modify the original post and bump it but I do not see a need for watering down these message boards. I do not mean to single out (1) person and many others are guilty of this type of free eBay advertising.