Home Sports Talk
Options

Fantasy Football draft results

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
Absolutly fed-up with the Red Sox so Im focusing on the Patriots and fantasy football now, her is my draft results, seeing what you guys think.

I traded a bunch of picks so my pick #'s look out of whack.

#1 Larry Johnson
#13 Willie Parker (Caddy, R.Brown, Edge, Jordan, L.T, Alex., Porter, Rudi, S. Jackson and Barber were gone)
#48 Daunte Culpepper (Manning, Brady, Palmer, Hasselback, Delhomme, and Eli Manning were gone at this point)
#49 Frank Gore
#60 Andre Johnson
#61Heap
#72 Stallworth

This is the "meat" of my lineup, Im hoping it works.

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Wow, that's a big gap of picks gone - 14 to 47.

I hope for your sake Johnson has a year to justify it. I have the #1 overall pick in my draft, and I am going to either trade down to #7 and get his second round draft pick (giving me picks #7, 18, 24, 25), or pick ladanian #1.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Culpepper will have a great season this year. He & Chris Chambers should hook up on a quite a few TDs. Gore is a good "sleeper" pick and Parker is solid in Pitt, though Cowher has a habit of switching his backs around in mid-season and Staley is healthy again this year. Heap is a solid and dependable TE who should benefit with McNair at QB,a s he's been productive in previous seasons with less talent at QB.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Andre Johnson is going to light it up this year. I have him in both leagues I'm in.

Ryan
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt I rolled the dice to get L.J, obviously its a make or break deal. If he lights it up,
    the gamble will be worth it.

Andre Johnson was the best wideout available when I garabbed him, I waited on WR,s.