Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What are you working on?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm working on getting my first pound of gold consisting of Liberty Eagles, Liberty Double Eagles and Indian
    Eagles. I like gold.
  • Options
    SlangNRoxSlangNRox Posts: 774 ✭✭
    I'm working on my platinum us coin type set. 1 of each year proof coin, library of congress gold/platinum bimetalic coin, and 1 of each denomination platinum eagle.
  • Options
    CoxeCoxe Posts: 11,139
    A complete PL/DMPL Morgan set including all identified varieties available as prooflikes.
    Morgan Top-100 and Hot-50; Peace Top-50; rare clashed dies, other rare Morgan and Peace VAMs.
    Condition census Braided Hair Half Cents.
    1811 Half Cent die states.
    Fugio Cent (Kessler) varieties, avoiding those ubercommon Bank of New York ones.
    SMS sets of the 1960s -- got the 1965-1967 ones done and am halfway through 1964.
    Top condition Ike Dollar MS and proofs -- just started a week ago for the hell of it.

Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
    NSDR - Life Member
    SSDC - Life Member
    ANA - Pay As I Go Member
  • Options
    Good thread!

I'm working on essentially 2 collections... 1) Lincoln Cents 1909-date, 2) All US coins from 1965 to 1998. On #2 I've dripped a little past 1965 working on Jeffersons from the 50's and 60's and Franklins from the 60's. #2 will long term become all US coins 1934 to date. I'm going painfully slow only buying the very best quality coins. It's been 4 years and I've barely got the intersection of my collections, Lincoln Memorials, to 50% complete.

Lincoln Cents
    Other US Coins
  • Options
    High Grade Raw Washington Quarter Set
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    What am I working on

PCGS registry sets click the link then select "registrant's other sets"

Mint Sets
    Proof Sets
    Silver and gold ASE's

But I have put everything on hold for know because there is just to much to see and do here in Asia; I'm only supposed to be here for another 3 months and I want to do as much as possible during that time.
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    Well my draped bust cent by die variety set has reached a dead end (182 of the 187 varieties) so I'm trying to finish off the 1795 and 96 Liberty caps. Still need S-73 for the 1795 and S-85 and S-90 for 1796.

I also collect English Conder tokens that were actually intended to circulate as money. I currently have 500 of the 656 varieties. (Plus 200 more varieties that were struck for collectors.)

And of course slab varieties.
  • Options
    Upgrading my Indians
    Collector Of Indian Cents!
    Fly-In Club
    My PCGS Registry Sets

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file