Bonds Bat card
Sosa bat card
and $5

LMK what u think

Mike
60+ sucessful trades on here.

Comments

• Options
    I think it's a good deal, but I don't collect baseball...

-Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    Game-used shorts ??? Unbeleavable. Fabric with the sweat off a player's ass. Now that's real smart.image

Ref.
    Scott2141,SkiVermont3 ,Thematrix31, Autobilia, Co1lector, CoachVinny, Danmarinocollector, Vincesanity, Big Shane, ClippersFan21, Speedmaster, Awaltz, White Tornado, Sporto1633, Josher416, Donniebaseball23, weasel510, IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN, dewey, ejones06,Sonicsfan, JSA,ahares, threebearfan
  • Options
    Is it considered two color if it features game used skid marks LMAO
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    lmao lmao lmao...red & uw...you to are killin me !!!! imageimageimageimageimageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    that's a great deal... Although Carter has been sucking so bad lately that his team is pretty much out of the 'offs... Has anyone ever gotten a piece of jersey that was dirty? Like a Football Jersey or Baseball Jersey? Because I've never seen them! Although, I did see a white Jason Kidd Jersey on Ebay that the guy swore it had a blood spot on it...

Kings in 2005
    Giants in 2006
    49ers in 2006

NOR CAL TO THE MAX
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    Pengiun-I recieved a Bowman Chrome Senior Bowl Jersey(white piece) with a large patch of dirt/grass. Seller didn't inform me about it so I believe it real.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice...I'll follow through with the deal..

Mike
    60+ sucessful trades on here.