Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Just won this, I WANT IT NOW!!!!

I hope these are as nice as the pics look!!! Quite the deal for $130!!

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Comments

• Options
    Very nice!! I could go for that series if they came in copper! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone here seen any of the 20 proofs from 1931 that Krause lists? I would think those would be gorgeous!
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Awesome giveaway!!!! Count me in for all 4 of them!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    oldshepoldshep Posts: 3,240
    Oh, I love those Balboas with that design - let me know if you are putting any up for sale.

Shep
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Stay calm Balboa boy, they'll come soon enough (they do look nice).
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for a higher grade 1931 and 1953 for my set. I would love to get a 1931 in 64 or 65!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    21Walker21Walker Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭
    Hi Marty, I have several of these in airtites and they just want to bust out for all the min luster......That's a great snag and I'm sure you will love 'em...........Rick
    If don't look like UNC, it probrably isn't UNC.....U.S. Coast Guard. Chief Petty Officer (Retired) (1970-1990)

EBAY Items
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrlamir
  • Options
    There are smoe Balboas, King George large cents, Queen Victoria large cents, and other assorted darkside stuff in a box full that I'm picking up from my dealer tomorrow. A lot are MS and the whole box is $40. image