Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Should people with Dark Side icons be allowed to post primarily here??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't THINK so! image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    poorguypoorguy Posts: 4,317
    Icon Shm-icon. Can't we all just get along? image
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is my icon okay?
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be allowed to post here but they must get a worker visa first. Then they can stay as long as they want and bring their entire family over to live on welfare with them.
  • Options
    USAROKUSAROK Posts: 887 ✭✭✭
    My icon is a USA-Philippines coin I own. That way I can post on both the light side and the dark side as often as I wish! image
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <--- Lydia pre-Croesus Trite 610-565 BC
    Weidauer series XVI, 86-89
    Electrum, 4.74 grams

Arguably the first coin ever made.

Without my icon none of you would be here. image
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people are just jealous because they don't even have a real coin for an icon.

Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    If you keep picking on my icon I'm going to have him remove his hat!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you keep picking on my icon I'm going to have him remove his hat!!! >>

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    Don't you have anything better to do, Tim, than try to cause a fight.

Geesh!!!
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options

Stirring the pot I see.

Larry
    Dabigkahuna
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Boiler...you asleep??

Julian - I miss the fights of yesteryear.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is my icon okay? >>

Yes but your title offends me.
  • Options
    21Walker21Walker Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭
    ABSOLUTLY!!!!!!!!!............Rick (Darkside coins are round too............in most cases)
    If don't look like UNC, it probrably isn't UNC.....U.S. Coast Guard. Chief Petty Officer (Retired) (1970-1990)

EBAY Items
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrlamir
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭

No comment.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    <-------- 100 Franc Angel

hey, at least it's gold, does that count for anything ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file