Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who is going to Santa Clara and would anyone care to meet and say hi?

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
It would be nice to meet some forum members. I am planning on attending on Thursday or Friday. Sure would like to say hi and talk coins. If interested, please post here or PM me.

Comments

• Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭
    I will be there, just not sure of times yet. I would like Friday and maybe getting together for dinner. I have to work all day and can get there about 4 or 5. I may also show up on Saturday morning for an hour or so.
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    I will be there Thursday from noon till 5pm. Possibly Saturday as well if enough forum members show up.
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there Saturday, kicking around.. I hope to meet some of you!
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there Friday all day and Saturday for at least a few hours.
  • Options
    My flight home is at 1:22pm so if anyone is going to be at the show and going to the airport the same time let me know.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I will be there from Wednesday until Saturday.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    I was planning on going but now I'm not so sure...

Edit: nothing to do with the posts above, has to do with making other plans with my friends.
  • Options
    TACloughTAClough Posts: 1,598
    Met with an attorney, you must be looking for billable hours?

Timimage
  • Options
    RegulatedRegulated Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be at the Kagin's table on Wednesday and Thursday.

What is now proved was once only imagined. - William Blake
  • Options
    I'll be there Saturday.

The show did seem to slow down since they went from twice a year to thrice a year. I am hoping this Saturday is good.

I'll be wearing my holey coin cap and my Mercury Dime tee shirt. Please do stop me to chat. I'll see if I can bring some coins for show and tell...
  • Options
    I'll be there at my usual table -- NUMISMATIC ENTERPRISES # 645...

Mikey
    DE FALCO NUMISMATIC CONSULTING
    Visit Our Website @ www.numisvision.com
    Specializing in DMPL Dollars, MONSTER toners and other Premium Quality U.S. Coins

*** Visit Mike De Falco's NEW Coin Talk Blog! ***
  • Options
    JSssonJSsson Posts: 891
    I will be there for a few days. I agree that Santa Clara is a great show but the last few shows haven't seemed as good as the some of the ones in the past.
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday and Saturday for at least a couple hours each day.

Hoping to get a couple nice things for either my type set or my bust type set.
  • Options
    I might be an attorney, but when I go to coin shows my clock for keeping track of billable hours turns off.

It of course turns back on when I go to sleep at night and when I shower in the morning (NOT).
  • Options
    My plans are finalizing. I will plan on being at the show by 4pm on Friday and then on Saturday. If anyone wants to meet, let me know.
  • Options
    jcpingjcping Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭
    I will be the show on Thursday afternoon and Friday afternoon. See you folks there.
    an SLQ and Ike dollars lover
  • Options
    TTT, just one more time.

I will be at the show tomorrow, late morning through the mid afternoon and will be at the tables by the food concession at noon. I am the tall guy (6'6") who among other things hunts for raw CAM/DCAM proofs.
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunate - my wife actually offered to take me up there for a romantic weekend of coins and sex... Sadly, I have to leave town alone on business this weekend, so the weekend will not include coins.

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll blend right in with you Giant Sequoia's at my thundering stature of 5'7" in shoes. image
  • Options
    eyoung and too tall, perhaps we should meet and hang out.

I can see it now, "Giant Coin Collectors" instead of the "Giants Of Coin Collecting". Woe to all collectors under 6' tall.
  • Options
    dizzyfoxxdizzyfoxx Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Unfortunate - my wife actually offered to take me up there for a romantic weekend of coins and sex... >>

Those go together like pork chops and apple sauce.image
    image...There's always time for coin collecting. image
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,025 ✭✭✭
    Stop tellin that lie Diz! imageimage BBQ Ribs and French Fries!!!!! YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    dizzyfoxxdizzyfoxx Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭

<< <i>BBQ Ribs and French Fries!!!!! YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TorinoCobra71 >>

imageimageimage What really goes well togerther is image and imageimage
    image...There's always time for coin collecting. image
  • Options
    Anybody for dinner on Friday? I won't get to the show until about 3:30 or 4:00. I'm going to walk around a little, but at the close it's time for dinner.
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anybody for dinner on Friday? I won't get to the show until about 3:30 or 4:00. I'm going to walk around a little, but at the close it's time for dinner. >>

Dinner in CA starts at 8:30 pm! image
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file