Home U.S. Coin Forum

Bid/Ask on a 1950 Proof set

DD Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
It's in the original mint packaging...

-Daniel
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

-Aristotle

Dum loquimur fugerit invida aetas. Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

-Horace

Comments

• fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    590/640
  • DD Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
    Thank you sir, I had the pleasure of seeing this one today, price was inbetween bid/ask, it's in the original packaging. The coins in the set are INSANELY toned too, which is why I was curious.

I'll be going by tomorrow again, that's for sure! I'll try to take some pics tomorrow to post. (I don't have 625 for the set at the moment image)

Edit: The coins with the best toning are the Penny/Nickel. The others are only mildly toned, just to clarify my "INSANELY", perhaps it was a wee overdone image.

-Daniel
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

-Aristotle

-Horace
    Insanely toned huh. Quick work out a lay-away deal with dealer before set goes bye-bye.image Please post pictures.image
  • DD Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
    Yea, I rarely go back twice in two days, but it's well worth the 5$ in gas. I'll get some pics as best I can and get it on layaway image.

-Daniel

-Aristotle

-Horace

<< <i>Yea, I rarely go back twice in two days, but it's well worth the 5$ in gas. I'll get some pics as best I can and get it on layaway >>

You can always hitchhike.imageimage
  • TheRavenTheRaven Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭✭
    That can't be to common, find a way if it is that sweet.....
    Collection under construction: VG Barber Quarters & Halves

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file