Home U.S. Coin Forum

2bucks2bucks Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Comments

• flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭
    AFAIK, no one has received theirs yet. The eBay seller is doing a pre-sale -- a little dangerous, if the mint delays or cancels his orders. The winning buyer should be prepared to wait.
  • The picture seems to show an artist's rendering of the coin, rather than the coin itself. And the seller makes no mention of the auction being a pre-sale. According to the auction, when you pay, it looks like the coin is shipped. I smell a rat...
    If you haven't noticed, I'm single and miserable and I've got four albums of bitching about it that I would offer as proof.

-- Adam Duritz, of Counting Crows

My Ebay Auctions
  • I ordered on 1/17 at 6:07 PM and my date has bounced back and forth but this is what it says now:

10 units backordered. Expected to ship on 04/30/2006.

• itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Not yet...

Still shows projected for 30 Apr 06
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I just checked my orders - Shipment on 4/30/2006.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • GemineyeGemineye Posts: 5,374

<< <i>I just checked my orders - Shipment on 4/30/2006. >>

Same here........................image
    ......Larry........image
  • $227 and $103? Ridiculous... I'm definitely flipping mine as soon as I get 'em.
  • ellewoodellewood Posts: 1,750
    my order is also saying backordered until 4/30/06. I'm thinking we'll see our order the 2nd week of May.
  • aficionadoaficionado Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭
    The Chronicle set will ship LAST. They are waiting until the stamps are made for the USPS, as stated on their website. As for the singles, I think they might start shipping any day now.

"Shipping of the Benjamin Franklin Coin & Chronicles Set is not expected to begin shipping until mid to late April, 2006."

• JJMJJM Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just dont like em at all...
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • aficionadoaficionado Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭

I just called the mint 3/20. The lady said all Franklin coins will ship in late April.

I asked if that was for the single coin orders (not just the chronicle set) and she didn't hesitate to say that all the coins will ship in late April.

That's the latest, I was looking every day to see if my order was shipped, but I guess I can stop doing that for a couple weeks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file