Home Metal Detecting
Options

Finally gonna get off my lazy arse

I have been spending waaaaaaay to much time at work the past coupla months and my detectors been a' callin.

I am thinking about heading out on Sunday to do a little detectin......anyone in the campbell/san jose area going out on sunday?
This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have been spending waaaaaaay to much time at work the past coupla months and my detectors been a' callin. >>

Same here. Haven't been out since sticky, steamy August, and I've wasted most of the glorious outdoor weather.

It's still nice, though. Actually, fall and winter are our peak season for 'tecting, down here. Maybe soon after the New Year I will get out.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Hey Eyoung,yea you better get out there it's nice hunting weather knowimageNot sure if there is anything going on over there,but there may be.HH,Tom
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    I'd join ya, but 3300 miles is just a few more than I'm willing to drive. Though I have done it twice.
    Good luck!!
  • Options
    I'm so jealous that you can dig where you are at. It's been nothing but bitter cold and snowy here in Madison, WI. It's sad also not having anything to post here.

Happy Hunting