Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Bad Hoarder Alert

Hey, everyone out there watch out for Lawrence Block. He is hoarding TWO SETS of 1948 Bowman baseball in PSA 8.

Share the wealth, Buddy!

Lawrence Block is a Big Ole' Set Hoarder

Yes, I am jealous.
I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    I saw the title for the topic and I thought that it was a warning that there was some guy out there accumulating every decent Mike Schmidt card on the planet.
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    zardoz - there's a way to deal with that sort of hoarding - submit as many '89 Upper Deck Schmidts that should gets 9s and 10s as you can, then offer them for sale on eBay with a BIN that gives you a healthy profit. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I've got the only 10 of that Schmidt card (after having submitted about a dozen '89 UD Schmidts myself with only 8s and 9s) and let me tell you, I got raped on the price!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.