Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Any dealers in the Boca Raton,FL area???

Im on vacation at my grandmas house down here and I want to go visit a a coin shop and look around. Does anyone know of any good deallers down here that have a good variety of coins that arent all real expensive? It would be cool if there were some forum members that had shops down here that I could visit. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Comments

• Options
    Dicky, Here are few Dealers in the Boca area. I would probably recommend Florida Currency & Coin for what you are looking for.
    These Dealers are all members of CCE & FACTS Wholesale Dealers Network. Hopes this helps. Not sure if all of these Dealers have Shops.
    Regards,
    Mike

FinestKnown.com Boca Raton, FL (1) 561-750-8483
    Florida Currency & Coin Boca Raton, FL (1) 561-392-8551
    Jeffrey Franc & Company Boca Raton, FL (1) 561-330-0330
    NCII, Inc. Boca Raton, FL (1) 561-997-2882
    Panther Precious Metals, Inc. Boca Raton, FL (1) 561-368-5221
    Robert B. Lecce Numismatist Inc Boca Raton, FL (1) 561-483-4744
    William Youngerman, Inc. Boca Raton, FL (1) 561-368-7707
  • Options
    Thanks that helped.
  • Options
    ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

We're in Ft Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, at 219 Commercial Blvd - between the intracoastal & A1A and do retail - please call the store at 954-493-8811 if interested. Tell Brian what you are interested in - maybe we have smoething for you.

Florida Currency & Coin is mostly moderns & paper money - Ed Kuszmar

Wm Youngerman does retail.

NCII is basically a wholesale operation but Larry will sell if you are serious. He's a very bizzy guy.

Finest Known is an office operation.

Ditto for Bob Lecce & Panther PM but give Henry a shout anyways.
  • Options
    I would suggest either Brian who is at Ft Lauderdale by the Sea or Florida Currency & Coin where you'll find Ed Kuszmar. Both are very well known and respected dealers. Just my two cents...
    Peter Murphy
    All American Coin Company, Inc.
    150 West High St. #100
    Red Lion, PA 17356
    WWW.AACoinCo.Com
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭
    A Yankee in SFla!! I live in the WPB area, but that is about 15 miles out of your way................

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    Thanks for the replies guys but my brother and sister wanted to go to the beach today instead. So thats where we went. image I would have much rather looked at coins the whole day!

Torino: I dont really consider myself a yankee. I was raised in Ohio and I am now living in NJ for the past 5 years. Does that still make me a yankee??

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file