Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Results from last PSA invoice

Please try to do a linky, as I don't know how.
Invoice 566156 zip 75007
I think I did pretty well.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Invoice Submission

Wow! If that were my submission, I'd be pretty damned pleased! Some cunkers, but some very nice grades too!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Shane-
    What were the cards they do not grade on that submission?
    Did the '62 bucks have the standard folds in them?

Pretty good grades!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭
    Grif-
    Good to hear from you and look forward to Chicago. The 1962 Topps Bucks had a very faint fold line for the PSA 7's and 8's. The PSa 6's definately had the line, but one that was not a deep fold. The set that I had was a very clean set. As you know, the centering for this set is horrible, but mine actually was nicely centered.
    The four cards that they did not grade were Topps Transfers.

Shane

Thanks for the link Con40, however it did not work.
  • Options
    Awesome submission....If you want to unload the 62 Mays bucks and the 65 embossed Mays, I'd be interested!

Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    Very nice... are you selling any of these cards? I don't understand why PSA won't grade those 65 transfers... I think it's ridiculous. They are a very tough issue too.
  • Options

I would be very interested in several of the embossed cards if they are for sale. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • Options
    The Mays' are already sold. Sorry, wish I could have helped you out.

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I've had cards rejected for grading if the paper was too thin- this may be the case with the transfers.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Shane, Considering the age of some of these inserts I think you did real well. I'd be interested in any or all of the Yaz items you have there. PM or email me.

Dave S.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    kimo75kimo75 Posts: 263 ✭✭
    I'd be interested in the '67 Stargell sticker in PSA 8. PM me or email to: kmdeniro@msn.com

kimo75
  • Options
    Dave-I think I did pretty well on all of the test issue items. I sold the 1967 Red Sox sets and the all the bucks. Kimo- I do have the Pirates stuff left, however I am keeping all of the PSA 9's. If you want to make an offer on the Stargell send me an email to ShaneLeo@aol.com.
    I sent in 18 or 19 Topps Giants that should be done this week . I think I am going to get some really nice stuff.

• Options
    Shane - way to go. Hope all is well.
  • Options

1 **** 9 **** 5 **** 4

I would definitely be interested in the Bucks PSA 8's

Clemente ( and of course)
    K A L I N E !!!!!!!

• Options
    Mark- What is up? Have not heard from you since the National. Hope all is well.
    Kaline Fan- I am sorry but the Bucks are gone. Sorry

Shane