Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

MY Morgan set 1878-1921

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimagelost track of where I was at dinner so I will post now and edit the rest later. imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/gearhart1/1891-1921 morgans/1891obv.jpg">imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
"Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.

Comments

• Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Very nice so far...no wonder you didn't want to paste them all here. I think you just won the prize for the widest post everimage
    Becky
  • Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful. I cant' wait to see the rest.

Man that is one wide post.
  • Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice coin. I recently got 2 new morgans and 1 peace image

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>very nice coin. I recently got 2 new morgans and 1 peace image >>

242, scroll to the right, way to the right, there are a lot of nice coins.
  • Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭✭

>>

242, scroll to the right, way to the right, there are a lot of nice coins. >>

thanks their! I wouldn't of known lol. I espically like the graded CC dollar very nice. 5 stars lol!

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup thats a long un alright!!
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    1893-S & 1894!image
  • Options
    Added the rest of the set
    "Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.
  • Options
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
    OUTSTANDING!image
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    WOW. It's wonderful!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your set with us. It looks a lot like my set. The first book is almost all MS, the second book is mostly all circulated. That 2nd book is a killerimage And boy, am I glad I have a cable connection. The dial uppers are going to have to wait for days to see those yummy coinsimage
    Becky
  • Options
    I feel for them as well, I am a dial upper it took a long time to scan and load all of those.
  • Options
    mtnmanmtnman Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    I have a super fast modem and it still took forever to load. It was worth the wait though.
    Very nice set of Morgans.
  • Options
    Thanks Mead I like em
  • Options
    marmacmarmac Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭
    great set congrats!!
  • Options
    How long did this take you to complete and do you have all the varieties of the 78 P?
  • Options
    I think thats the biggest post i've seen. Nice too! -cr
  • Options
    The set was started back in the 50s. There were two sets but I have been selling off part of the other set to upgrde this one. No I don't have all the varieties. I do have the 7tf and the 7over 8tf.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file