good luck to everyone
    abd great give away thankyou
    9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kes- Surprisingly I didn't but any of the 5 coins from Rick Kay. What are the odds of that?

Is that a form of numismatic infidelity??image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winners announced in the first post. Thanks to everyone for participatingimage
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Great giveaway Boiler and congrats to the winners! I was afraid to venture a guess on theseimage----------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good giveaway Mark!!

Dennis, I can vouch for the 10 Centimes. Very pretty coin!!
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners, great giveaway.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners......great giveaway, Boiler. image
  • Options

boiler, is it too late to vote? I really want that 10 centimes! image
    www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!
  • Options
    That was fun - why not give away your J1513??imageimage
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Yeah Baby!image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    They arrived today! Thanks again Mark.image

Here's my images. ( P.S. Mark sent a bonus coin too )

Sideview:

Normal view:

Plus a bonus coin:

Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Dennis88, cosmicdebris, and Lakesammman! And kudos to Boiler78 for a very cool giveaway!

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Congrats to the winners!! And thanks to Mark for his generosity!! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    Looks like a pieford and a (run over) pie plate - what is that thing??imageimage
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713

<< <i>Looks like a pieford and a (run over) pie plate - what is that thing?? imageimage >>

Ah, it's a Darkside thing, Lakesamman ... Litesiders wouldn't understand. image

... of course, should any Litesiders desire to take a walk on the Dark Side, they might learn a thing or three. imageimage
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    This has to be the top contest with the best giveaways that I have seen since I have been hanging here.image
    Gary
  • Options
    shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭
    Cosmic - good luck finding an airtite to fit that French piefort! Congrats to the winners of this incredible contest.

I'm already booking down with my pattern book in anticipation of Mark's 5000th post. We need to get him to post a little more often image
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Mine came today. Thanks a lot, also for the bonus coin (proof 1982 commemorative half dollar)

• Options
    Got mine today - thanks again.image Personalized on the reverse to MME. ADRIENNE MARTIN, dated 1866, presumably a remembrance of some sort. Very cool.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file