Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Coin Show in Maryland tomorrow and Saturday

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
There will be a coin show in Frederick, Maryland next Friday and Saturday, the 15th and 16th of October. This time, it will be at the Frederick Fairgrounds. If you would like directions, please Click here.
Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    Everybody is invited!!!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    MercMerc Posts: 1,646 ✭✭
    I will be there. This will be a very close show for me. I look forward to meeting you there Mike.
    Looking for a coin club in Maryland? Try:
    FrederickCoinClub
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Any idea of how many dealers will be there?
  • Options
    Eric,
    Confirmed dealers and those who have called to reserve tables in the last few days have numbered over 50. Hopefully, they'll all show up!
    I hope to see everybody there!
  • Options
    MercMerc Posts: 1,646 ✭✭
    Mike, will you have a table there yourself?

How big are the Frederick fairgrounds? Is it difficult to find the right building?
    Looking for a coin club in Maryland? Try:
    FrederickCoinClub
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there on Saturday.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    I wouldn't miss it.I'll be there on Saturday as well.Always a good show.Location leaves a little to be desired though.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    I'll have two tables with a few coins, proof sets and mint sets. It is in building number 12, not 13 as I originally had scheduled.
    I'll have a table in the back for people to sit and buy,sell and trade among themselves. What's a coin show if you can't sit, talk and trade with your friends without being hassled?
  • Options
    Ken, Don, Cliff and those attending the show; image I would like a 16 ounce bottle Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke with Lime. Just a hint! image
  • Options
    Do we get a discount off the stuff on your table if we do? image
    Knowing Mike, we'll just get a discount off of the FREE parking. What a deal.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    I'll have my cell phone, if anybody needs me. The number is (301) 788-6232.
    Cliff, you only get 75% off the FREE parking! image
  • Options
    Let the prank calls begin!!!

Hello Mike. Do you have Prince Albert in a can? ....

Hello Mike. Is your fridge running?...

Hello Mike. Is Al there? Al Coholic?
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭
    Gonna try for Saturday morning. Rob Joyce owes me a Big Mac image
  • Options
    I'll be there to pay up! Hope there are lots of 21-D Morgans to look at.

Rob

Rob Joyce - Dollar Variety / VAM Collector
    http://www.vamworld.com
    and
    http://www.rjrc.com
  • Options
    I'll be there. My buddy Bruce is coming with me this time. Look for me. I'll be the tawl one in the crowd.
  • Options
    StratStrat Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll have a table in the back for people to sit and buy,sell and trade among themselves. What's a coin show if you can't sit, talk and trade with your friends without being hassled? >>

What a great idea! Sounds like a friendly show, is this going to be an annual event?
  • Options

<< <i>What a great idea! Sounds like a friendly show, is this going to be an annual event? >>

Mike usually has his shows twice a year.
  • Options
    Mike usually has his shows twice a year.
    No, no, no! It's three times a year! You only make it twice a year! image
  • Options

<< <i>Mike usually has his shows twice a year.
    No, no, no! It's three times a year! You only make it twice a year! image >>

I can't handle being around you more than twice a year!
  • Options
    I need a ride. Could you come pcik me up and drop me off afterwards?
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Be at the intersection of rt 5 and rt 301 in Waldorf, MD at 0830 tomorrow morning. When you see a white Ford pickup truck, flag it down. They can give you a ride. I'll be driving a red Grand Prix laughing at you.
  • Options
    Bill,
    Could you come pcik me up and drop me off afterwards?
    I'll gladly DROP you off!!! image
  • Options
    Yeah I know off of a cliff. image

Cliff

Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah I know off of a cliff. image

Cliff

image >>

Someone mention my name??
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭
    Ask MD to drop you off in his 'vette.image

WH
  • Options
    WH,
    Ask MD to drop you off in his 'vette.
    Watch your mouth, NOW! image
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Why do you think MD is a coin dealer,Answer he has to pay for the Vette somehow.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file