Home Sports Talk
Options

JAGUARS= PRETENDERS

Handled by the chargers today, was at the game much fun, fight in the crowds people got arrested. Had 8th row tickets on the 50 by jags bench. The chants of Byryon sucks were quite funny, most were telling him he was overweight and needed to go on a diet.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    At least Jax doesn't have to put up 40 points just to stay even with the team they are playing! How can come
    on here after giving up 28 to Houston and call them pretenders?? The last time I heard the words
    "minnesota" and "san diego" in the same sentence was back in 99 when the Vikes were choking away
    the super bowl! Remember that one?

Be lucky your schedule is soft, you will need that! 28 against Houston is not the mark of a playoff team!

JS
  • Options
    Do you keep that pic. in your sig. line to remind yourself what the Buc's endzone looks like? At least we can score 28, actually we got 34 today. Buc's are the biggest pretenders out there. Gruden is a has-been. He'll be gone soon. Time to rebuild for them, hopefully they won't be as bad as they used to be when they had them light orange uniforms.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    minnesota will lose to new orleans next week..
  • Options
    2323...ahh sorry, I forgot that you only know one side of Derrick Brooks...the backside, as he is returning
    Duante's pass back for 6!

The Viking are a joke, they are getting blown up on defense every week, you just can't win that way! No RB, and only
    one WR, I can see Moss and Duante pouting very soon!

JS
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The Chargers could surprise this year. I saw them winning 6 or 7 (not much, but better than last year) and looks like it could be more. Tomlinson is arguably the best RB in the game, Caldwell is having a great year, and Brees was a solid college QB who wasn't given a chance by the club to grow.

Some team could get lucky and get him in a year. I still think he can be a great NFL QB.

Same for Leftwich
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Its funny,this is the first year that Beckett DIDNT" hype Tomlinson's cards before the season and this is the
    one year he breaks through!

I can't see those powder blue uniforms in the playoffs! sorry

JS
  • Options
    No running back, HA, no matter how many running backs we lose, we seem to have a better one waiting to go. Mewelde Moore did awesome, Rushing he had 92 yards on 20 attempts, and receiving he had 90 yards on 12 receptions. And supposedly thats not even our second best running back. OK, Viking's defense sucks, everybody knows that, thats nothing new, but with that explosive offense you don't need a very stingy defense, would be nice, but I guess you can't have the best of both worlds. Anyway, Moss gets 2 more touchdowns, how many does your star receiver have?, oh wait, you don't even have a star receiver. At least Brad Johnson wants to be traded now like Keyshawn and Sapp did, thats some dictater of a coach you must have there. Pretty soon Gruden will be gone and you can start rebuilding, maybe get back into the playoffs in about 7 years. image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options

<< <i>At least Jax doesn't have to put up 40 points just to stay even with the team they are playing! How can come
    on here after giving up 28 to Houston and call them pretenders?? The last time I heard the words
    "minnesota" and "san diego" in the same sentence was back in 99 when the Vikes were choking away

Be lucky your schedule is soft, you will need that! 28 against Houston is not the mark of a playoff team!

JS >>

Houstons team is twice as good as the bucs they are a team that is on the verge of making the playoffs. Again if the Bucs could get Moss's offensive output they would make the playoffs but they suck, i even said they would beat the saints because they are dead awful also. Joe talk to me come playoff time and we can compare.
  • Options

<< <i>At least Jax doesn't have to put up 40 points just to stay even with the team they are playing! How can come

JS >>

Loser

The last thing I needed was a lame comment by you to kill the thread...either bring jaguars being pretenders in, or go home and root for whatever team you are rooting for this week

Thanks
    Brian
  • Options
    moss.....they don't call it playoff time in minnesota, they call it CHOKE TIME!

You know its coming, you are ringless and you always will be..moss or no moss! Keenan has a ring! Meshawn
    has a ring! Joe J has ring...how many does Moss have???

JS
  • Options
    joe a win is a win, as a bucs fan you should now know that. However give me props as i did call that the Bucs would beat the sorry Saints.

RM84