Buckeyes..check
Twinkies..check
Longhorns..check

anyone else? I think Vikes are next!

JS

Comments

• Options

<< <i> anyone else? I think Vikes are next! >>

Vikings can't play well on grass but are better than the Texans so it should be close.

Where's FSU on your list? A 19 point favorite almost losing on the last play to a terrible team sounds like a pretender to me. Plus if losing one game is a pretender, FSU has been one since their first game image

Brian
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Patton

The last thing I needed was a laim comment by you to kill the thread...either bring pretenders in, or go
    home and root for whatever team you are rooting for this week

Thanks
    JS
  • Options
    Loser,

I am not "Patton". I was contibuting the Criminoles to your list of pretenders.

Brian
  • Options
    Patton

ok, Ill wait until you check out sportscenter tonight and you can bring a team then!

JS
  • Options
    damn JS beat me to it. So we overlook a team who sucks! we played the worse football game we could have possibly played and we won! who's complaining????
    We gift wrapped the game and gave it to them for an early christmas present and they lost it! not our fault.
    they will bring it vs UVA.
    Suckeyes lose again and USC Shows just how much skill they got. They had to have a cal player slip on a route or it would have been 6 and hello upset!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Longhorns fan, checking in

our D is awesome, we have no offense at all. at least it wasn't a blowout
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>damn JS beat me to it. So we overlook a team who sucks! we played the worse football game we could have possibly played and we won! who's complaining????
    We gift wrapped the game and gave it to them for an early christmas present and they lost it! not our fault.
    Suckeyes lose again and USC Shows just how much skill they got. They had to have a cal player slip on a route or it would have been 6 and hello upset! >>

Heh you contradict yourself so much it's not even funny.

Your team barely wins (should have lost) and 'who's complaining?'

The #1 team (yes, they are #1) barely wins and 'they should have lost!'

God you sound like a whiny, jealous 12 year old most of the time (ok ok all the time).

• Options
    goodrid, yes your defense really played well, giving up 12 against #2 is nothing to hang your head about, but
    I must say your QB is a waste! No brains at all.

JS
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Bucs... check
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>damn JS beat me to it. So we overlook a team who sucks! we played the worse football game we could have possibly played and we won! who's complaining????
    Suckeyes lose again and USC Shows just how much skill they got. They had to have a cal player slip on a route or it would have been 6 and hello upset! >>

Heh you contradict yourself so much it's not even funny.

Your team barely wins (should have lost) and 'who's complaining?'

The #1 team (yes, they are #1) barely wins and 'they should have lost!'

God you sound like a whiny, jealous 12 year old most of the time (ok ok all the time). >>

They should have lost plain and simple! FSU Should have lost to. But they didn't. We'll take that any day!
    Cal played well and had completed a good % of their passess? A shame a slip cost them it all. USC Should have been beaten.
    They will be soon. No one will go undefeated. And with that...it should be an interesting upcoming weeks! Who's # 1?
    Can you say without a doubt?

Skip
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Vikes losing, doubtfull, BUCS scoring a TD= not likely

Off to SD for the chargers/JAGS have fun all

-RM84

• Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    How about the entire Big 12 North?

Colorado loses big to Okie St.
    Kansas beats K-St.
    And Nebraska gets killed by Texas Tech!

The entire Big 12 North is a pretender.
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    I'm checking in too with he Tampa Bay Bucs.

aconte
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    don't forget the texas rangers
    Good for you.
  • Options
    no no no... the Bucks are not pretenders... they're losers. pretenders are good teams who choke in the big games.

gotta go with the Twins being #1 currently, they blew 2 games w/ the Yankees.
    Houston should have swept the Braves too, but i guess you can't dispute anything w/ the Braves.

texas losing to a better OU team isn't horrible... perhaps we should be looking at Ohio State or Nebraska getting slaughtered.
  • Options
    Vikings wont lose today. If they do I'll eat my enter key...
    Am I speaking Chinese?